Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper Iowa 2022

3 games in and I am feeling hopeful for the future of the Peacocks. We have so many young/new faces seeing a majority of the playing time and essentially a whole new staff minus the head coach. I feel the defense has played well considering the offense has gotten much going. Hopefully they can find a way to get the passing game going which should give Willy some more room to make plays in the run game. Overall, I like the direction coach Hoskins has the program heading. There will be bright days ahead.

On a side note, they are hosting football alumni vs Bemidji this weekend. UIU tends to sneak in one upset in a year. I’m hoping the team is ready to go this weekend and hyped to show the former players their talent. Just a hunch, but I see it happening even though no one else on this board will see it happening.

Originally posted by Peacockfan View Post
    3 games in and I am feeling hopeful for the future of the Peacocks. We have so many young/new faces seeing a majority of the playing time and essentially a whole new staff minus the head coach. I feel the defense has played well considering the offense has gotten much going. Hopefully they can find a way to get the passing game going which should give Willy some more room to make plays in the run game. Overall, I like the direction coach Hoskins has the program heading. There will be bright days ahead.

On a side note, they are hosting football alumni vs Bemidji this weekend. UIU tends to sneak in one upset in a year. I’m hoping the team is ready to go this weekend and hyped to show the former players their talent. Just a hunch, but I see it happening even though no one else on this board will see it happening.
    Agree that the D hasn't looked too bad so far this year, much better then last year! O...needs some work...no rhythm yet. Did Orr start last week or did Draeving start, get hurt?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X