Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good crowd at Augustana despite the heat. U Mary with new coach and lots of new players are being outmanned by by larger, faster Viking team. Halftime score AU 24 Mary 0.

Comment

• Officials call a hydration time-out. 1st time I recall that. Unfortunately, Mary had a number of injuries and cramps. 31-0

Comment

• Mary has a nice drive and scores 31-7

Comment

• Augie goes conservative in 2nd half with back-ups and wins 38-7

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
            SMSU beats MSU Minot 28-23. Mustangs got better as game went on. New coach may do well for Minot as they were well coached.

Wayne St. won over Moorhead 31-23. Bohn tossed the ball well. MSUM played well.
            I agree the Minot squad was well coached

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

I wasn't all that far from this handshake deal. Todd was running across to do the shake and he was moving in a quick shake and move on kinda way and it looked like Glo wanted to discuss something briefly and went to keep grasp of Todd's hand and talk to him for a moment..and Todd pulled away and then things got weird and they had words. Glo was asked about it postgame and said it was something between he and Todd and wanted to keep it at that. I didn't get the impression it was anything about running up the score and such..because I was mindful of that in realtime and I didn't feel there was anything there to indicate that..as Mankato brought in their #2 QB and was running the ball or a dump pass to the flats, etc. Emotions were very high in this game and there was a lot of back and forth..and a lot of exuberance when big plays occurred and that might've carried over for a short window after the final whistle.
              I'll speculate.

Hoffner mad Glo took some players.

Mankato takes players from every NSIC school every year and that is AOK, but if Mankato loses a player, Hoffner gets mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                I made it to the game and back in one piece.

Laker has 1000 hats and now has become a Visor guy like MrMustang ! looking good Laker

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                  Good crowd at Augustana despite the heat. U Mary with new coach and lots of new players are being outmanned by by larger, faster Viking team. Halftime score AU 24 Mary 0.
                  would have been great to play under the lights. tip of the cap to the good crowd that showed up depsite the heat.

Not many folks like the heat like MrMustang so well done Augie

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X