Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4

I'm sure this score won't at all stay near this but Highlands is up over Mines 10-7 midway through the second quarter.

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    I'm sure this score won't at all stay near this but Highlands is up over Mines 10-7 midway through the second quarter.
    It hasn't changed much.....
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

MESA 10 CHADRON 16..... Almost halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

It hasn't changed much.....
        Mines up 21-13 early in the 4th.

Comment

Mines now up 28-13 and will avoid the upset.

Comment

Watching it, watched Highlands last week too, doesn't look like the same thugs and parolee's they usually get....

Comment

Watching it, watched Highlands last week too, doesn't look like the same thugs and parolee's they usually get....
              You are years behind my friend, that program has thankfully been cleaned up for awhile now.

Comment

You are years behind my friend, that program has thankfully been cleaned up for awhile now.
                I haven't followed them much, Northern New Mexico as a whole is rather shall i say different....Most of the rules we have pertaining to fan behavior are a direct result of the Northern half to the state's fans. Its funny cause on facebook groups that follow HS sports here and other things they all are pro UNM, NMSU and Highlands, very little is said ever about ENMU or Western, despite the fact that Eastern for sure but i think even western owns the H2H records vs Highlands.....

Comment

Game was much closer than many predicted, should have been a blow out. Reason for concern?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattportman View Post

Game was much closer than many predicted, should have been a blow out. Reason for concern?
                    Yes Commerce should be....

Comment

Originally posted by Mattportman View Post

Are you going to be obsessed with me now too? You Texas guys are so soft.

Yes, I'd say it's concerning when a team loses focus and overlooks opponents. You disagree?

Comment

I haven't followed them much, Northern New Mexico as a whole is rather shall i say different....Most of the rules we have pertaining to fan behavior are a direct result of the Northern half to the state's fans. Its funny cause on facebook groups that follow HS sports here and other things they all are pro UNM, NMSU and Highlands, very little is said ever about ENMU or Western, despite the fact that Eastern for sure but i think even western owns the H2H records vs Highlands.....
                        I figured as much, current coaching staff there is trying to do things the right way which was a much needed change.

Comment

42-13 is a blowout.

Comment

I figured as much, current coaching staff there is trying to do things the right way which was a much needed change.
                            Good for them.

Comment

Final in Spearfish: 13-7 Black Hills

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X