Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlands up 41-7 at the end of the 3rd qtr in Durango, while Western leads Chadron 20-10 at the half.

Comment

44-7 win for the Cowboys. 653 yards of total offense for Highlands.

Comment

23-10 end of 3rd qtr at The Bowl.

Comment

In the 30+ years I've followed Chadron State football, this is probably the worst offense I have ever seen them have. And it's a shame too, considering they have a very highly regarded senior quarterback.

Comment

23-10 Final. Beyond the Myles long td run early, Western stifled Chadron. I wish Western would run under center, especially in the red zone but they don't.
            Last edited by mountaineermagic; 09-04-2021, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
              23-10 Final. Beyond the Myles long td run early, Western stifled Chadron. I wish Western would run under center, especially in the red zone but they don't.

Yes, I hate that shotgun crap inside the 2 that a lot of offensive coordinators do. Western would have beat Chadron 27-10 if not for that. But other than that, I like Western's aggressiveness, especially in the 4th quarter. Most teams are content to run, run, run, punt with a 13 point lead with 5 minutes left. Not Western.
              Last edited by sportsvine; 09-04-2021, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Congrats to Western, great win! In 20 years, how many times has Western beat Chadron?

Edit - Looks like 3 wins, 20 losses in the last 23, but 3 out of five in the last 5. Nice work.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X