Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

They looked pretty good against bad teams. I just expected them to make a statement against a bad WT team and they likely should've lost that game instead. Glad they won but was just going they would dominate and show they're ready to take that next step.

Comment

No they aren't bad. Haven't been bad that I've ever seen to be fair. I just expected that a #5 ranked team would have made a statement on the road last week. Maybe it was just a bad game, even great teams have those. They just look much more vulnerable than I expected. I do very much disagree that if you throw Western's RBs against UWF they would look at all the same. Very few RMAC teams have gotten a taste of the best of D2. There is a big jump to the big boys. Besides 2014 no team in the conference has really found any success at all against the perennial powers when given the chance to play them. Look at Pueblo's games vs Grand Valley and Mankato over the years. Those Pueblo teams were the best the conference had to offer and they got manhandled and outclassed.

Comment

Yea it'll be interesting how both those games are away for Mines. Western only has only one more road game at SD Mines so they could still be in contention late into the year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X