Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado mines stadium

I am from Pittsburgh pa. I am currently watching Colorado mines and I wanted to say that is a beautiful stadium. What a view. In the groups opinion what school in the conference has the best stadium? I am just wondering. Thank you and good luck in the playoffs

Hi! Glad you got to see a good one. The thunderbowl in Pueblo is super nice and a good size but if you’re going for scenery it is Marv Kay at Mines or Dennison at Fort Lewis in my book.

Comment

Hard to go wrong in Colorado. Both D1 Football schools have some nice scenery. Folsom Field looks pretty amazing. Of course Mines is the best football team currently in Colorado, better than the Broncos! https://cubuffs.com/facilities/folsom-field/1

Comment

Fort Lewis has the best views from the visitor's side in the conference. Mountaineer Bowl in Gunnison has great views from the home sideline, but it's being renovated. It's the highest college stadium in the nation at 7,723', 523' higher than War Memorial in Laramie, WY.

Comment

Fort Lewis takes this and it's not even close, if only they could field a football team.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X