Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 Games Thread

All games are today. Listed in order of game times. Mountain time, of course.

11am Black Hills @ Southwest Baptist
    11am SD Mines @ Truman State
    12Noon Chadron State vs Augustana
    1pm Colorado Mesa @ San Diego
    ​​​​​​​1pm Western Colorado vs UT Permian Basin
    ​​​​​​​5pm Colorado Mines @ Angelo State
    5pm CSU Pueblo @ Grand Valley
    6pm Fort Lewis @ Arizona Christian
    6pm New Mexico Highlands vs Western New Mexico
    6pm Adams State @ West Texas A&M

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
    All games are today. Listed in order of game times. Mountain time, of course.

11am Black Hills @ Southwest Baptist
    11am SD Mines @ Truman State
    12Noon Chadron State vs Augustana
    1pm Colorado Mesa @ San Diego
    1pm Western Colorado vs UT Permian Basin
    ​​​​​​​5pm Colorado Mines @ Angelo State
    5pm CSU Pueblo @ Grand Valley
    6pm Fort Lewis @ Arizona Christian
    6pm New Mexico Highlands vs Western New Mexico
    6pm Adams State @ West Texas A&M
    This is a good slate! The 11 am games for the SD schools will be interesting measuring sticks for the conference. With a good showing, Chadron can get something going. I Again the WCU/UTPB game is an interesting measuring stick. The night caps are two of the biggest games in the country. Good luck RMAC

Comment

I love that an RMAC team got a non conference game with an NSIC team. We need more of those matchups in the future. Hope CSC can pull one out in Chadron!

SD schools games should be fun to watch.

What West Texas team shows up this week at home? So used to seeing them as a solid team. Looks like a good opportunity for Adams to knock them off!

Comment

Originally posted by BHer View Post
        I love that an RMAC team got a non conference game with an NSIC team. We need more of those matchups in the future. Hope CSC can pull one out in Chadron!

SD schools games should be fun to watch.

What West Texas team shows up this week at home? So used to seeing them as a solid team. Looks like a good opportunity for Adams to knock them off!
        I think WTAMU will be better this week and each going forward. If Adams beats them it will be a good solid win for them and it will look like Wall Street on black Tuesday in Canyon and on the LSC board.

Comment

Points being scored in BHSU SBU game, 17 - 17 with 9:24 in the second quarter. Both teams balanced in terms of offensive production.

Comment

Originally posted by BHer View Post
            I love that an RMAC team got a non conference game with an NSIC team. We need more of those matchups in the future.
            I completely agree. With Upper Iowa, Crookston, and St. Cloud all either dropping football or leaving the conference, it allows them to play out of conference games again. Jamestown is applying to go up, so it might be short lived. Personally, I'd love to play Mary and Minot again. Got some scores to settle from the DAC days lol

Comment

I assume you purchased? Can you see the SD Mines game too? If you can, how’s that looking?

Comment

Busted coverage and Auggie walks into the endzone. 14-0 after extra pt. 3 minutes left in first

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post
                  I assume you purchased? Can you see the SD Mines game too? If you can, how’s that looking?
                  I did, but I only got in for the last drive of the first half. Weightlifting training took longer than expected this morning. SD Mines seemed to be able to move the ball well. Dogfight on the line of scrimmage from what I can tell

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post
                    Single game access or $75 bucks for all season access. Disappointing missing first two games for BHSU didn't pay for either, watching RMAC Network instead. Listening to BH game.
                    Last edited by BHer; 09-09-2023, 12:43 PM.

Comment

SD Mines loses to Truman 28-24, tough gritty game. Really came down to the fact that Truman converted in key situations and finished one more drive than the Rockers. I think Truman will either win or get second to UIndy in the GLVC

Comment

Originally posted by HardRockin'Nerd View Post
                        SD Mines loses to Truman 28-24, tough gritty game. Really came down to the fact that Truman converted in key situations and finished one more drive than the Rockers. I think Truman will either win or get second to UIndy in the GLVC
                        That was a really tight game. I think you’re correct. Truman is going to be in contention in the GLVC. They were nearly a playoff team last year so a pretty good showing.

As an aside, the Hardrockers covered the pickem spread.

Comment

Black Hills pulling away from Southwest too!

Comment

Nice outright win for the Yellowjackets!

Comment

I think Black Hills got the easier draw of GLVC teams today but I will be interested to see how these teams stack up against one another

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X