Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMAC Week 10 Games Thread

12Noon New Mexico Highlands (2-7) @ #1 Colorado Mines (9-0)

12Noon CSU Pueblo (6-3) @ South Dakota Mines (5-4)

1PM Adams State (3-6) @ Black Hills State (5-4)

1PM Chadron State (4-5) @ Colorado Mesa (4-5)

1PM Fort Lewis (0-9) @ #17 Western Colorado (8-1)

35-0 Mines halfway through the 2nd…let’s agree with a running clock?

Comment

Watching Chadron at Mesa.... Hasn't the Mesa commentator seen the last name Marshall (Chadron RB Jake Marshall) before? It's a fairly common name, and there is a D1 University with the same name. Every time he pronounces the name as Mar-Shall, I roll my eyes.....

Also, the video production team commonly commits a very annoying sin of broadcasting..... switching camera views in the middle of plays. I cannot emphasize how much I fu**ing hate that. You, don't EVER see tv football broadcasts do crap like that, why do so many web production teams do that? ???

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
        Watching Chadron at Mesa.... Hasn't the Mesa commentator seen the last name Marshall (Chadron RB Jake Marshall) before? It's a fairly common name, and there is a D1 University with the same name. Every time he pronounces the name as Mar-Shall, I roll my eyes.....

Also, the video production team commonly commits a very annoying sin of broadcasting..... switching camera views in the middle of plays. I cannot emphasize how much I fu**ing hate that. You, don't EVER see tv football broadcasts do crap like that, why do so many web production teams do that? ???
        SD Mines has a pole blocking part of their camera view which is just a genius design.

Comment

All games final

New Mexico Highlands 3 @ #1 Colorado Mines 77
          CSU Pueblo 35 @ South Dakota Mines 28
          Adams State 28 @ Black Hills State 35
          Chadron State 22 @ Colorado Mesa 38
          Fort Lewis 3 @ #17 Western Colorado 57

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X