Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Scrimmages

This new D2 rule of getting to scrimmage is going to be a major positive I think for the programs who take advantage of it. Glad to see WT and CSUP work it out. We had some epic battles during my time with The Pack. I traveled to the scrimmage this weekend to check it out. WT’s facilities are top notch. The football team got absolutely dominated from both sessions that occurred. They did a practice fields session and then went into the stadium for situations. CSUP got after The Buffs from the start to the finish. Pueblo’s offense sputtered at times but their defense played lights out. Really excited about what this squad can be this year. I think the transfer QB for The Buffs can flat out run but his arm is questionable. They need to get some weapons out at WR. I think the Buffs will be a 6-5 type ball club this year. If Pueblo plays to the level they have shown they could be a 12-13 win type team. Super excited to see what Coach Vigil and his staff do this fall. Hopefully they can bring back a long waited RMAC championship home to Pueblo

Originally posted by GoPack51783 View Post
    This new D2 rule of getting to scrimmage is going to be a major positive I think for the programs who take advantage of it. Glad to see WT and CSUP work it out. We had some epic battles during my time with The Pack. I traveled to the scrimmage this weekend to check it out. WT’s facilities are top notch. The football team got absolutely dominated from both sessions that occurred. They did a practice fields session and then went into the stadium for situations. CSUP got after The Buffs from the start to the finish. Pueblo’s offense sputtered at times but their defense played lights out. Really excited about what this squad can be this year. I think the transfer QB for The Buffs can flat out run but his arm is questionable. They need to get some weapons out at WR. I think the Buffs will be a 6-5 type ball club this year. If Pueblo plays to the level they have shown they could be a 12-13 win type team. Super excited to see what Coach Vigil and his staff do this fall. Hopefully they can bring back a long waited RMAC championship home to Pueblo
    Just an RMAC outsider but guessing Mines will come back to the pack (no pun intended) a bit with a new QB taking over.

Not sure what Western Colorado is bringing back.

The RMAC/LSC/NSIC may only have this year left in 2024 as a chance to make a deep playoff run.

MIAA and GAC (Harding) join the regional party in 2025.

Comment

I heard that the Pack looked really good in their Scrimmage with West Texas. I was told they pretty much had their way with them in every segment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X