Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like Adam Schefter and ESPN jumped the gun. Something they've done before.

https://twitter.com/BigMack_4/status...52110786981896
    Last edited by crixus; 01-29-2022, 08:46 PM.
    Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
      It looks like Adam Schefter and ESPN jumped the gun. Something they've done before.

https://twitter.com/BigMack_4/status...52110786981896

Comment

It'll be the Rams vs the Bengals in Super LVI.

??????

I'm an NFC guy (Packers fan), so I hope the Rams win.
        Last edited by crixus; 01-30-2022, 09:22 PM.

Comment

I'm just glad it's not the Chiefs. Mahomes fiance and brother are the worst lol.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
            I'm just glad it's not the Chiefs. Mahomes fiance and brother are the worst lol.
            I'm not a Chiefs fan, but I do like watching Mahomes play. And I like how he takes the blame when he doesn't play well instead of passing the buck. He's a class act on and off the field. He'll be back scrambling, passing sidearm and leading Kansas City to the playoffs again next season. And I think he'll get at least one more Super Bowl ring (if not more) before his career is over.
            Last edited by crixus; 02-01-2022, 05:04 AM.

Comment

I'm not a Chiefs fan, but I do like watching Mahomes play. And I like how he takes the blame when he doesn't play well instead of passing the buck. He's a class act on and off the field. He'll be back scrambling, passing sidearm and leading Kansas City to the playoffs again next season. And I think he'll get at least one more Super Bowl ring (if not more) before his career is over.
              I agree for the most part. He is a class act, which makes his family's behavior even more abhorrent. KC has a lot of guys hitting the market and they're going to start running out of room

Comment

Big deal or no big deal that Harbaugh scheduled his interview with the Vikings on national signing day?

Comment

Now it's official...

??????https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...ts-buccaneers/

Comment

vs

Super Bowl LVI

When: 6:30 p.m. ET Sunday, Feb. 13, on NBC
                    Where: SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, California
                    Opening line: Rams -3.5 (O/U 50)

Comment

The word's been out awhile, but today the name change became official.

Last edited by crixus; 02-03-2022, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Commanders wasn't the fans favorite.

https://www.washingtonjourney.com/ho...-date-to-save/

Comment

Commanders wasn't the fans favorite.

https://www.washingtonjourney.com/ho...-date-to-save/
                          It's not great, but it's not awful. The fans always seemed to want "Redwolves" but the team said in their twitter video that there were copyright concerns. My thought was, "you are an NFL franchise worth billions....fork out the chump change and make the fans happy".

I like the matte helmets and logos. I like the white jersey but don't like the maroon/burgundy and black. Especially because the fonts are different and I'm OCD about that.

Comment

It's not great, but it's not awful. The fans always seemed to want "Redwolves" but the team said in their twitter video that there were copyright concerns. My thought was, "you are an NFL franchise worth billions....fork out the chump change and make the fans happy".

I like the matte helmets and logos. I like the white jersey but don't like the maroon/burgundy and black. Especially because the fonts are different and I'm OCD about that.

Comment

So who ya' got in the Super Bowl? I think the Rams will win.

Comment

So who ya' got in the Super Bowl? I think the Rams will win.
                                As of this morning, I'm leaning Bengals. Rams have more overall talent, but so did KC and the Titans. And you can argue the Raiders too. Joe Burrow is just different and I think he is the better QB. Bengals are playing with no pressure. All the pressure is on the Rams. With ho theyve hemorrhage their future too. I think Stafford gets too much credit. McVay got to a super bowl with Goff too

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X