Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2022

Season started off with a bang, as my dude Josh Allen and the Bills steamrolled the Rams, 31-10. Bills had four turnovers and played without their best corner and still routed the Rams. Also sacked Stafford 7 times without a single blitz.

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
    Season started off with a bang, as my dude Josh Allen and the Bills steamrolled the Rams, 31-10. Bills had four turnovers and played without their best corner and still routed the Rams. Also sacked Stafford 7 times without a single blitz.
    Josh Allen and your Bills couldn't deliver in the playoffs. And Aaron Rodgers and my Packers were worse by not even making the playoffs. Oh well, better luck next season to both of our teams.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

Josh Allen and your Bills couldn't deliver in the playoffs. And Aaron Rodgers and my Packers were worse by not even making the playoffs. Oh well, better luck next season to both of our teams.
      Hopefully Josh gets healthy. Played the last half of the season with a jacked up UCL. Need the OC to wake up too

Comment

Saw the Bengals miss a 57 yard FG. Looked accurate, but hit the crossbar and bounced back into the endzone. That got me thinking..... why doesn't a player stand under the goalpost on really long field goals, jump up and block it. The crossbar is 10 feet above the ground, and any decent athlete can get a hand a foot or two above the crossbar and potentially knock any FG attempts away. I think I read or heard somewhere, that blocking a FG in this manner is not legal. Is it really not though? As long as you don't touch the goal post and you stay in bounds (in the endzone) while jumping up to block the ball, why should this be treated any differently than a blocked FG at the line of scrimmage? If this is, indeed, a legal way to block FGs, then I am shocked its never been attempted before.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X