After essentially a week off, time to get back in with picks. Some aren't as simple as they may appear.
Ferris State at Northern Michigan...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
-
I get that. That's why I asked. And we'd love to have you guys back up here. Not sure who would come out on top, but I do now wonder about how good HU's...
Leave a comment:
-
So GAC fans, should Harding still be ranked #2? Asking for a friend.
Leave a comment:
-
Great stuff. Interesting that there wasn't more movements with all of those first time ballots. I wonder if next week's moves much as some ballots may...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
My vote is to keep it GLIAC. There are other picks around this board if one wants to go outside of the GLIAC. Not everyone looks beyond GLIAC teams...
Leave a comment:
-
-
Interesting, though not surprising that this is a bye week for most of the GLIAC.
Wayne State at Quincy Why do I have a funny feeling in...
Leave a comment:
-
It shows that I submitted one poll on 9/20. But it doesn't show for current voters.. if I read it right. Maybe I'll submit another tomorrow. Which...
Leave a comment:
-
I submitted a poll yesterday, 9/20. The site does show that I submitted one poll.. that's accurate. But when I looked at who submitted polls, I don't...
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for setting this option up. I admit, I wonder if the first couple of weeks might be a bit squirrely. I suspect mine might be. Even with starting...
Leave a comment:
-
Did I miss something? Were there posts about Ferris running up the score on the lesser opponents? If so, I'm off base. But, it sounds more like you're...
Leave a comment:
-
Not really. I recall Ferris laying over 70 on Rio G last season. I didn't hear much chatter about it then. And I don't expect much next week with another...
Leave a comment:
-
Well, maybe I went with too much emotional bias last week. Eh, no matter, what's life like without emotions!
Saginaw Valley at Kentucky...
Leave a comment:
-
Some truth about GV. Over the last ten years the highest was 25.4 lowest about 21.6. The last few years (since covid) it's been around 22k. I don't...
Leave a comment:
-
When I was submitting a poll, I tried to determine if the teams ranked higher SHOULD beat the teams below. I know I had bias.. Usually historical, some...
Leave a comment:
-
In the past, someone had an app/site, where D2 posters could submit their top 25. It was pretty straightforward. And it tabulated all the results for...
Leave a comment:
-
I'm sticking my nose under the tent... But from what I saw at the V GV.... D.. it's broken some. Some talent, but it's a team game. On O.... the WR...
- 3 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Having these competitive teams in the GLIAC sure makes these pics interesting. The pic em party might be over.
Indianapolis at Davenport...
Leave a comment:
-
Man, I hope you guys do better than 1 win. We need our SOS to be decent. However, Lately when GV has scheduled some OOC games against middle of the...
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: