Ferris State at Northern Michigan
Michigan Tech at Roosevelt
Davenport at Saginaw Valley
Wayne State at Grand Valley
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
As predicted, nothing changed this week but now it's conference time.
Ferris State at Northern Michigan
Michigan Tech at Ro...
Leave a comment:
-
-
I’m good with that and it was kind of why I never brought it up....
Leave a comment:
-
That is something that I have thought about. Starting next week, we will have only 4 games a week. I can keep it GLIAC or add some regional games. Are...Last edited by Woodbury; 09-22-2026, 10:30 AM.
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Not much to choose from this week.
Wayne State at Quincy
Kentucky Christian at Ferris State
Leave a comment:
-
-
Saginaw Valley at Kentucky state
Davenport at Northern Michigan
Wisconsin-La Crosse at Wayne State
Wisconsn-Stout at Roosevelt
...
Leave a comment:
-
Saginaw Valley at Kentucky state
Davenport at Northern Michigan
Wisconsin-La Crosse at Wayne State
Wisconsn-Stout at Roosevelt
...
Leave a comment:
-
-
Indianapolis at Davenport
Wayne State at Hillsdale
Saginaw Valley at Northwood
Michigan Tech at Emporia State
Roosevelt at Southwest...
Leave a comment:
-
Indianapolis at Davenport
Wayne State at Hillsdale
Saginaw Valley at Northwood
Michigan Tech at Emporia State
Roosevelt at Southwest...
Leave a comment:
-
Week 2 Picks and Results
Sorry gang. I messed up big time and missed the Saginaw game (sorry Saginaw). A lot of you caught it and made your pick but there was many (me included)...
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: