Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
Your last Coach may agree it's hard "coaching in The Delta" but he sure got it done....
-
Nice win. Hopefully The Statesmen have turned the corner. No matter what happens, y'all have one more guaranteed win.
UWA is coming!~!...
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you!
I'd love to get out that way! From everything I have seen about y'all, first class all the way. (program and fan base)
My first...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Glad you were able to see that speed. I'm obviously not quick enough to see much through those lens. I thought a couple of times they fell out of the...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Must have been maddening for you.
From pics, video I have seen of the PSU program it is first class.
There used to be many years ago,...
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Good Luck. Local radio guys(I assume) did a credible job, but the camera operator had a bad day,
If there were 30 key plays in this game, he(she)...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Uwa/pitt state
Trying to watch this game.
It's like watching radio(in color)
FLOSPORTS is supplying the feed limited only by local video....
-
Hey old friend!
Back to back to back. Pitt State this Saturday.
Hope things are good down there.
Would love to meet you at Athena(if...
Leave a comment:
-
Not sure what's happening at Delta State. Hopefully time and David Dean can turn it around.
Not sure if there is a commitment issue within the program,...
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: