Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
I don’t think BU is in any danger of losing, but I haven’t really been impressed with the coaching today. Too many penalties, including a sideline...
-
Second week in a row that the refs have called a bogus roughing the kicker call on BU. Sheptock should just stop sending heat on punts at this point...
Leave a comment:
-
-
Now for some rushing and receiving stats. The QB play problems will get a bit of an explanation when we get to the second half of that opener. A few...
Leave a comment:
-
Because of my work schedule this month, I haven't been able to do the weekly posting I did last year. However, I've finally shaken loose enough to do...
Leave a comment:
-
Millersville (+25.5) at Shepherd - Pirates sunk as Rams take out their frustrations from last week on the visitors
Clarion at Lock Haven...
Leave a comment:
-
Both teams were undisciplined, but I think this was just a bad crew. At one point, Sheptock successfully challenged whether or not a BU incompletion should...
Leave a comment:
-
We are near 30 flags and have had a successful challenge of whether or not a quarter ended. This has been an incredible combination of poorly disciplined...
Leave a comment:
-
Wow. What a wild string of plays. Stuffed on fourth and 1, safety, and a safety kick returned for a TD.
Leave a comment:
-
Etheridge doesn’t look 100% on his rollouts or even when stepping up. I’m curious at what point BU considers going to another QB, and not just Zimmerman...
Leave a comment:
-
I can’t tell if the clock on our screen is wrong or if the refs missed the end of the 3rd quarter. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a challenge of that...
Leave a comment:
-
Ship gets away with another one on a bad “roughing the passer” call. Fire these guys after the game.
Leave a comment:
-
What a mind-bogglingly bad decision. Clear catch and fumble incorrectly overturned by an incompetent crew.
Leave a comment:
-
That is an absolutely horrendous roughing the kicker call. The punter was running horizontally after a bad snap and still had the ball in his hand when...
Leave a comment:
-
There is no way that was a catch, but with no reverse camera on the opposite sideline no point in throwing the red flag.
Leave a comment:
-
I meant their video presentation, live stats, etc rather than the on-field product....
Leave a comment:
-
Gannon and Seton Hill are having some sort of competition to see who can do the least in football presentation....
Leave a comment:
-
-
After a dubious fumble call, Ship strikes first when a BU safety lost track of his man while hedging up to stop a QB scramble.
Leave a comment:
-
Edinboro at Clarion (-3.5) - Boro really let me down last week, while Clarion looks like a classic 7-4ish type team that beats up on the other non-contenders...
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: