707070707
You are the main reason I stick around this crummy joint!
😂...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
I am surprised we are at the beginning of October and STILL talking about the sucky Buffoons! I mean isn't there VB, WBB, SB, or T&F that needs to...
Leave a comment:
-
The rumors were that it was sexual harassment of a female staffer. Apparently, he made sexual comments about his cousin-in-law to his staff. Whoops!...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Haha. You have to be loyal to your program, win or lose. Good on you....
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Angelo might look good one week. But, they do not have the talent or depth. That doesn't mean thecwon't improve. As stated several times, they are in...
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Well, that's a new one on me!!
I joke, but we are all brothers in arms!...
Leave a comment:
-
Ah, you were one of those...
Aren't
Ready to be
Marines
Yet
Good stuff! Thanks for sharing....
Leave a comment:
-
-
That's what I was curious about. I hear that a great deal from individuals who were once not pro-service. I think it's a good thing. Branches have been...
Leave a comment:
-
-
Got confused by your statement.
So you agree with my statement "everyone should serve", but you didn't? Did your opinions change...
Leave a comment:
-
Your Dad was a true American hero and you didn't even know. Men were built differently. No need to brag on himself. I have known many like this in my...
Leave a comment:
-
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: