Congratulations on your win.
Wish there was something I could say about LR but their performances speak for themselves, unfortunately.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
I agree with what Bearhof has said, completely. And I want to be very positive about LR, but boy are "they" making it hard.
I think part...
Leave a comment:
-
LR had a hope and a prayer pass completed for an 84 yd touchdown. 15 to 7 Mars Hill and now a lighting delay. about 6 or 7 minutes remain in game....
Leave a comment:
-
Through 3 qts, LR has -7 yards rushing. 138 total yards. Mars Hill is 3 times that.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Both teams will be praying tonight. LR for thanks for the gift of this win against a clearly better team.
Newberry asking for guidance on how in...
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
-
21 to 7 LR due to an interception and 2 short runs. It pays to pray and pay the preacher. There is no other way LR should be in this game much less on...
Leave a comment:
-
14 to 7 LR on top and I guess it does not matter how. We will take the miracle that it is so far....
Leave a comment:
-
53 total yards offense until a 51 yard pass play for a TD. 103 yards in 3 qts of play.
Leave a comment:
-
Well except for one play. How you expect to win games with no consistent offensive play is beyond me. 7 to 7 mid 3rd.
Leave a comment:
-
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: