Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vulcan rebirth ??

Per @CoachMcBride2 the leading scorer and rebounder for the URBANA BLUE KNIGHTS last year will be at home in the ANGELODOME in the fall. 6'6" JAHMERE HOWZE averaged 16.3 PPG and 6.2 RPG as a freshman and seems a likely starter for the VULCANS. I like the direction of this first full recruiting class.😁

Re: Vulcan rebirth ??

Good signing.

I followed Cal a lot last year. They became a pretty good team by the end. McBride is a winner. He's going to do well there.

This young man from Urbana will be a great addition to Richardson under the basket. Tony is a great center in short spurts. He gets too winded playing long minutes. This guy will help a lot. I saw him play up here last year. Nice athlete.

Hopefully the Cal men's crowd will start coming back. I've seen IUP rivalries come and go. None were ever as good as the IUP/Cal games.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Good signing.

I followed Cal a lot last year. They became a pretty good team by the end. McBride is a winner. He's going to do well there.

This young man from Urbana will be a great addition to Richardson under the basket. Tony is a great center in short spurts. He gets too winded playing long minutes. This guy will help a lot. I saw him play up here last year. Nice athlete.

Hopefully the Cal men's crowd will start coming back. I've seen IUP rivalries come and go. None were ever as good as the IUP/Cal games.
      As my avatar indicates, I've been following the CALU/IUP rivalry since before there was a U in either school's name. HAMER HALL was brand new and with less than half the # of students there were a lot of nights when it seemed pretty crowded and VERY NOISY. Those games between the VULCANS and the ah...err...INDIANS were a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
        As my avatar indicates, I've been following the CALU/IUP rivalry since before there was a U in either school's name. HAMER HALL was brand new and with less than half the # of students there were a lot of nights when it seemed pretty crowded and VERY NOISY. Those games between the VULCANS and the ah...err...INDIANS were a lot of fun.
        ...And when I attended "Cal State," Hamer was just 5 years old! So I'm with 'ya!

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
          Per @CoachMcBride2 the leading scorer and rebounder for the URBANA BLUE KNIGHTS last year will be at home in the ANGELODOME in the fall. 6'6" JAHMERE HOWZE averaged 16.3 PPG and 6.2 RPG as a freshman and seems a likely starter for the VULCANS. I like the direction of this first full recruiting class.
          Sounds like a great addition! Have there been any other new names floating around appertaining to the Vulcan Men's team? How about the Ladies' team? Any pick-ups you can name?

Comment

Originally posted by Feedoggie View Post
            Sounds like a great addition! Have there been any other new names floating around appertaining to the Vulcan Men's team? How about the Ladies' team? Any pick-ups you can name?

On the men's side 6'3" G ISAIAH LEWIS (NYC) transfer from Temple, not sure of what year he'll be. Also 6'6" G/F PHILLIP ALEXANDER (LAUREL, MD) Mt Zion Prep freshman.
            For the women early commit 5'7" G BIANCA JASPER (MIDDLETOWN, PA) Middletown HS and 6'0" F TAYLIN TYLER (PGH,PA) Obama Academy
            That's all I've tracked down so far, but always looking.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X