Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movin' on up...

KAITLYN FRATZ, member of VULCANS WBB 2015 NC team and MVP of the ELITE EIGHT, has just been named RECRUITING COORDINATOR for the MARYLAND TERPS WBB program. She just finished 2 years as grad asst @ VALDOSTA STATE. Impressive start for her post playing career.

Re: Movin' on up...

I believe that she is from the Old Line State of Maryland. Is she the one who looked like one of the Olsen twins?

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
      I believe that she is from the Old Line State of Maryland. Is she the one who looked like one of the Olsen twins?

-
      From ACCIDENT, MD and I suppose she does look a bit OLSEN-like, though a good deal more intense. When she does get her first HC job, I see her as the polar opposite of JESS STROM and very much a screamer.

Comment

Okay, I remember her better now. She was the one who just absolutely killed a senior-laden IUP WBB team that I had big hopes for. I believe I entitled the affair as "A Fratzing To Remember." I was basically more or less sent into program exile after that most disappointing home drubbing. That was pretty hard to take!

But nice job she landed. The big time.

-

Comment

I think I remember that game ... the one at the KCAC when Tom couldn't have stopped Cal's three-point shooting if he had 10 players on the floor. They were on fire that night.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            I think I remember that game ... the one at the KCAC when Tom couldn't have stopped Cal's three-point shooting if he had 10 players on the floor. They were on fire that night.
            Though only a .301 three point shooter on the season, K FRATZ was 5/7 that night at the KCAC and led CALU scoring with 21 pts. She definitely had a knack for raising her game when the occasion called for it.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
              Okay, I remember her better now. She was the one who just absolutely killed a senior-laden IUP WBB team that I had big hopes for. I believe I entitled the affair as "A Fratzing To Remember." I was basically more or less sent into program exile after that most disappointing home drubbing. That was pretty hard to take!

But nice job she landed. The big time.

-
              The last game I called for CUTV was the IUP/Cal double-header at a near empty AngeloDome, so I didn't have the misfortune of seeing that shellacking at the KCAC. What I remember was the usually dependable Ashley Stoner with a rare missed foul shot with seconds left in regulation to force overtime.
              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                The last game I called for CUTV was the IUP/Cal double-header at a near empty AngeloDome, so I didn't have the misfortune of seeing that shellacking at the KCAC. What I remember was the usually dependable Ashley Stoner with a rare missed foul shot with seconds left in regulation to force overtime.
                Okay, I do recall that one now as well. I guess the shellacking at IUP was a good thing IF you happened to be a Cal fan. That senior class of IUP gals were an outstanding bunch of good people and good players but they just seemed to lack that killer instinct you need sometimes. Early in their IUP tenure I had a premonition that something really big was going to happen in March of 2015. Well, I guess I was right. Too bad it was something big for the Cal crowd instead of the Crimson faithful.

-

Comment

I sure do miss those cal iup games when those girls were playing. Looking forward to some great PSAC womens basketball this year!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X