X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vulcan rebirth ??

Last edited by CALUPA69; 12-11-2016, 12:34 PM. Reason: New Info

Re: Vulcan rebirth ??

I was wondering why Creighton was sitting. The men are looking better each and every game. Had Creighton played we would've won, I think. A really good team effort did not go unnoticed! Once they get an upset ( and they will) I think they will be on their way.
    Women: Abby Sporio has developed overnight (or so it seems) into a dominant player! Unbelievable on defense and a real threat on offense too. All the girls have a great attitude and are having fun. I just hope the new players get more and more playing time. Don't want to see any players go the way of CeCe Dixon.

Comment

Originally posted by Feedoggie View Post
      I was wondering why Creighton was sitting. The men are looking better each and every game. Had Creighton played we would've won, I think. A really good team effort did not go unnoticed! Once they get an upset ( and they will) I think they will be on their way.
      Women: Abby Sporio has developed overnight (or so it seems) into a dominant player! Unbelievable on defense and a real threat on offense too. All the girls have a great attitude and are having fun. I just hope the new players get more and more playing time. Don't want to see any players go the way of CeCe Dixon.
      I think it's inevitable that we will lose a few more, but I'm glad to see JS using these easier games to audition future keepers. Both of this year's top recruits, HAHN and VALLECORSA , are getting about 10 mpg which, given the veteran makeup of this team, is a lot. FYI, #1 ESU lost their first yesterday and likely ASHLAND (a very scary team) moves up as well as the VULCANS.

Comment

Well, last night was a start.

Comment

Originally posted by Feedoggie View Post
          Well, last night was a start.
          You deserved a win after all those close losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
            You deserved a win after all those close losses.
            The close loses may begin to change to wins as this thrown together team gets more of a feel for McBride's style. I'm actually somewhat pleased to see the players continue to play hard through what might seem like a downer of a season. Last night's win was nice, but I'm looking for a major upset before the season ends.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
              The close loses may begin to change to wins as this thrown together team gets more of a feel for McBride's style. I'm actually somewhat pleased to see the players continue to play hard through what might seem like a downer of a season. Last night's win was nice, but I'm looking for a major upset before the season ends.
              I think this team will compete with for a playoff spot.
              Next two games with UPJ and Seton Hill are pivotal a split would be huge for the program.

I think with two games left with Clarion, and one left with Boro gives them a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by CALU_Crazies View Post
                I think this team will compete with for a playoff spot.
                Next two games with UPJ and Seton Hill are pivotal a split would be huge for the program.

I think with two games left with Clarion, and one left with Boro gives them a chance.
                Not unless they get their act together at the foul line...
                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X