Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cal U Mens BB

I was able to catch the Ship @ Cal game yesterday, The Vulcans hung around the entire game and had a chance at the end. They Started 3 freshman and 4 saw a lot of playing time. It will be a long season for the Vulcan Men but they will be able pull a few upsets.

I heard Sancomb complain many times about the kids playing soft, if they can not be more physical on the glass they will be in for a very tough road.

They had a few small spurts of "good" team play and as a fan I would be more worried about Ship coming into league play next weekend.
    @zsimpson_d2

Re: Cal U Mens BB

Originally posted by Zach Simpson View Post
    I was able to catch the Ship @ Cal game yesterday, The Vulcans hung around the entire game and had a chance at the end. They Started 3 freshman and 4 saw a lot of playing time. It will be a long season for the Vulcan Men but they will be able pull a few upsets.

I heard Sancomb complain many times about the kids playing soft, if they can not be more physical on the glass they will be in for a very tough road.

They had a few small spurts of "good" team play and as a fan I would be more worried about Ship coming into league play next weekend.
    Since you seem close enough to hear DS pushing his players, can you please tell us why last year's Fr sensation PHILLIP ALEXANDER has not played yet this season. Injury, grades or something else. A lot of VULCAN fans were looking forward to his play this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
      Since you seem close enough to hear DS pushing his players, can you please tell us why last year's Fr sensation PHILLIP ALEXANDER has not played yet this season. Injury, grades or something else. A lot of VULCAN fans were looking forward to his play this year.
      As best I could tell, everyone who was dressed yesterday saw the floor, I heard that 4 or 5 kids are still hurt and that was the reason the Shippensburg and PSU Greater Al. game were pushed back last week.

I did not hear about grades only injuries as problems for kids not playing.
      @zsimpson_d2

Comment

Alexander is injured, may miss entire season. Still up in the air.

Comment

Really sorry to hear about ALEXANDER. As good a teammate as you are it must be truly difficult to stand there watching a young team grow into a unit that you should be a major part of and are not. As well as this group is playing having another consistent scorer would add so much. Hopefully he can heal as soon as possible and get the chance to grow.
          On a happier note the VULCANS won their first in the SANCOMB era 63-55 over D&E. 4 players in double figures which is what happens when you only have 7 players to choose from. Traveling to 'VILLE on Saturday and WCU on Sunday.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X