Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calu boys basketball

I am very impressed with how McBride has the kids playing right now.

I spoke with many people on Saturday and the idea that this team could make the PSAC playoffs is very impressive for all of us.

This week will tell the story if they are in the running but after the effort shown on Saturday I expect them to improve and continue to show growth.

I know I speak for many longtime fans and seeing the kids excited and hustle is such a fun thing to see.

Re: Calu boys basketball

Originally posted by CALU_Crazies View Post
    I am very impressed with how McBride has the kids playing right now.

I spoke with many people on Saturday and the idea that this team could make the PSAC playoffs is very impressive for all of us.

This week will tell the story if they are in the running but after the effort shown on Saturday I expect them to improve and continue to show growth.

I know I speak for many longtime fans and seeing the kids excited and hustle is such a fun thing to see.
    A lot of BB fun last Saturday at the ANGELO DOME. If you watch ABBEY SPORIO'S amazing play, you'll notice the men's team in the background and, to say the least, they were psyched about the result !!! Really nice vibes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X