Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Central Region "Challenges"

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
    67-56 with 1:37. Same problems for NW. Hit FT's to ice game.
    What the H are you talking about? I think they only missed two all game, without looking at the stats!

Comment

Northern State is gonna win a lot of ballgames. I thought the 2nd half, NW stepped up their D. Was a good game for both teams and a good early season game.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
        If Dougherty is going to pack this sort of offensive punch all season long the Bearcats will bury their opposition.
        Most Improved Player for Northwest through 2 games. Playing stronger and with more confidence than the last couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
          Northern State is gonna win a lot of ballgames. I thought the 2nd half, NW stepped up their D. Was a good game for both teams and a good early season game.
          That is a good Nothern State team. NW might see them again come playoff time.

Comment

What the H are you talking about? I think they only missed two all game, without looking at the stats!
            Ndow 1-2, Pitts 2-2, Kurth 0-1 under 10 to go. It's nitpicking. Dougherty 4-4 for game. He's been working hard and shows. If that continues he elevates our offense to another level.
            Go Hounds!
            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
            Cyclone Power
            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
              Ndow 1-2, Pitts 2-2, Kurth 0-1 under 10 to go. It's nitpicking. Dougherty 4-4 for game. He's been working hard and shows. If that continues he elevates our offense to another level.
              Did you notice, Coach got Kurth out after that miss down the stretch when they were fouling?

Comment

Mo West loses to Winona and follows that up by taking down UIU 77-65 because sports.

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post
                  That is a good Nothern State team. NW might see them again come playoff time.
                  In the region championship, likely

Comment

Did you notice, Coach got Kurth out after that miss down the stretch when they were fouling?
                    My point...
                    Go Hounds!
                    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                    Cyclone Power
                    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

I believe the NSIC finishes the weekend 8-12 vs the MIAA and 2-6 (both wins by Minot) vs the GAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                        Mo West loses to Winona and follows that up by taking down UIU 77-65 because sports.
                        And it was really a pretty solid win - led wire to wire, with a pretty consistent 8 to 10 point margin most of the game. The Griffs aren't going to compete for a championship, but they look better.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                          And it was really a pretty solid win - led wire to wire, with a pretty consistent 8 to 10 point margin most of the game. The Griffs aren't going to compete for a championship, but they look better.
                          It was indeed Grifan, what was up with the broadcast? I watched the NW/NS game without play by play and the camera was in one spot all the time.

Comment

It was indeed Grifan, what was up with the broadcast? I watched the NW/NS game without play by play and the camera was in one spot all the time.
                            No clue - I know resources were stretched pretty thin with nine games in three days: six basketball, two volleyball and one other game that I seem to have blotted from my memory.

Comment

MIAA webcast service is pretty underwhelming imo. Emporia didn't even webcast all the games they hosted, which is lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                                MIAA webcast service is pretty underwhelming imo. Emporia didn't even webcast all the games they hosted, which is lame.
                                And they charge for it, making it extra lame.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X