Here:
...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
-
-
Funny enough.....I was just thinking, I wonder if Levi would be the youngest head coach in program history. Sauter has him beat by 3-4 years though......I...
Leave a comment:
-
Interesting nugget about CSP.....I wonder if Fletch played a role in that at all....
Leave a comment:
-
Digging through obituaries and other research methods.....Pete's dad was Doug, Floyd's son....
Leave a comment:
-
Uh oh....here comes a laker story probably from how he remembers watching Lincoln's dad Pete play ball at BOLD in the 90s in the old 212 Conference....
- 3 likes
Leave a comment:
-
As a kid, I didn't understand the beauty of western North Dakota. I appreciate it now as an adult. That doesn't mean that I would volunteer to live there...
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
I don't know what exactly it is, but I think we have to commit ourselves to being a passing team.
Let's be honest, we are never going to...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I wonder if there was any extra motivation for him in this one, as he grew up 60 miles northeast of Wayne America....
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Did you notice anything schematically different? I know we're not going to see a dramatic overhaul, but there can be playmaking tendencies that may shift...
Leave a comment:
-
-
Jamestown could win a national championship and idiots like you will still be arguing that they have never and will never belong in Division II....
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
LaDage might be done with the college grind, as he is now coaching in the high school ranks....
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
One quality I believe is important for our next coach to have is an ability to maximize a tighter budget. I think it's become easy to recruit to Mankato,...
Leave a comment:
-
Don't look now, but the Jimmies were receiving votes in the Top 25 volleyball poll this week before losing consecutive matches to UMD and Northern St...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to going outside the program. In this scenario, I'm envisioning a Tom Webb type.....someone who understands the program,...
Leave a comment:
-
For a moment, let's say that Bullerman does not keep the job beyond this season (odds of this are probably under 50% is my guess). What kind of candidate...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
One current Mustang came to the program via Minnesota West (a redshirting OL, who came from playing 9-man football at GHEC). The most prominent recent...
Leave a comment:
-
Yeah honestly I feel like this was one of the biggest gaffes of the Underwood era...
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: