X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Caden Kirkman on earning NSIC Player of the Week honors:

https://x.com/AugieMBB/status/1759640303294697492?s=20

Comment

• Is Isaac Fink a duel sport athlete or are Augie fan aware they have two of them?

Comment

• This A squad doesn’t appreciate what your AAA squad is doing to us at Wachs South.

Comment

• Love it when Vikings square off against the Wolves a great SD rivalry. Augie wants the conference tournament and it shows in the seniors play.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
            Love it when Vikings square off against the Wolves a great SD rivalry. Augie wants the conference tournament and it shows in the seniors play.
            These are still regular season games, the conference tourney comes after.

I used to enjoy it much more when both were very good. This season has felt more like the results of football for the men and volleyball for the women. Lol
            Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 02-23-2024, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Jackson Moni can't score on Brady Helgren in isolation

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                Is Isaac Fink a duel sport athlete or are Augie fan aware they have two of them?
                Fink with 39 and 16 rebounds. Isaac was a high profile baseball player in HS and his size/ build would lend him to many sports.

Comment

Fink with 39 and 16 rebounds. Isaac was a high profile baseball player in HS and his size/ build would lend him to many sports.
                  I meant because Augie has a track athlete by the same name who just ran in Mankato I saw so I was confused.

Comment

• Ike and Jaden burying Northern in a flurry of jumpers in the first half was sensational. Then Ike just kept going and going and going, 39 and 16 is an absurd line for someone who plays the 3. He'll get his well deserved flowers before the game tomorrow.

Comment

I meant because Augie has a track athlete by the same name who just ran in Mankato I saw so I was confused.
                      Nobody else found this to be wild...I guess the shock value in the world has officially hit zero

Comment

Nobody else found this to be wild...I guess the shock value in the world has officially hit zero
                        Yeah, I was really surprised after looking at Track roster. Not like Isaac Fink is a common name. And not a large student population. Good observation by NSU4LIFE.

Comment

Yeah, I was really surprised after looking at Track roster. Not like Isaac Fink is a common name. And not a large student population. Good observation by NSU4LIFE.
                          Clearly, both studs, but when I saw those 5k results I thought..."no waaay...." 4th in 5k and hours later posts a 39 and 16? We need a new trophy

Comment

• Congrats to Viking Isaac Fink on another Player of the Week recognition. He was ridiculous this past weekend.

https://northernsun.org/news/2024/2/...ase-no-15.aspx

Comment

• Congrats again to Isaac Fink, this time for being named National D2 Player of the Week: https://goaugie.com/news/2024/2/27/a...by-d2cida.aspx

Hope he continues that momentum into this evening's game.

Comment

• Last night's game vs Wayne was a tense affair in front of a surprisingly feisty crowd for a Wednesday 6pm tip. As usual Wayne attempted to make up for their lack of size with speed and changing defensive looks. Augie won the game with their own defensive effort and taking advantage of their size on the glass. Graves and Millender exchanged pleasantries throughout the evening which added to the atmosphere. Akoi had his best game in a long time, he made some critical shots early when the rest of the team was struggling and his defensive effort was consistently strong all night. Arhman Lewis is going to keep getting open looks due to the presence of Graves/Fink and if he hits them like he did yesterday Augie could have a few more games left in their season. Sam Rensch didn't play a lot but when he did he also gave a tremendous effort defensively. Rensch Island holdings remain a risky investment but I'm not leaving.

I assumed some of these guys who have been on the Wayne squad for a while like Saunders and Millender would be seniors but NO, Wayne doesn't have a single senior on the roster! Fun!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X