• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Re: The NEW Official Thread of the Augustana Vikings

Originally posted by Augie Skyhook View Post
    I was just waiting for colt 45 to come down from the mountains and wilderness to bestow us with a new one, sort of like Moses.
    Haha. Funny you say that, since that's the exact reason I waited as long as I did.

Leave a comment:

• Augie Skyhook
    replied

I was just waiting for colt 45 to come down from the mountains and wilderness to bestow us with a new one, sort of like Moses.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

I wonder where all of those missing posts went. I'm not going to point fingers, but I did see simple at Wal-Mart with a cart full of bleach.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    started a topic The NEW Official Thread of the Augustana Vikings

The NEW Official Thread of the Augustana Vikings

As much as it pains me to finally give in and start a new thread for the Augustana Vikings, there's news to be posted and the old thread doesn't seem to be making a triumphant return as of now.

If the old threads do return, maybe a moderator can combine this one with the old one. Or maybe that's impossible.

Either way, for those interested, it looks like the Augie men's basketball team will be honored for their National Championship at the homecoming game this weekend:

http://www.goaugie.com/news/2016/10/...-saturday.aspx

All of the National Championship players will be there (except Danimal, who is playing overseas in Belgium). Also mentions that new players will be introduced.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X