• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Re: 2017-18 MIAA Thread

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    NWMSU grinds out an ugly win 78-64 over PSU.
    That was a fun sentence to read.

Leave a comment:

• Shanghai Mule
    replied

Last week the Mules were up by about 20 with 12 minutes to go and Pitt State went to the full court press. Mules didn't handle it well and Pitt State roared back and the Mules needed a buzzer beater to win. I'm sure the NW plan is to rest Justin Pitts and get him healthy for the post-season.
    Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 02-16-2018, 08:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mule4ever
    replied

UCM down 45-23 at half to Lincoln and people acting like coach K talk is hasty.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied

NW is struggling w/o Pitts.

Leave a comment:

• NWHoops
    replied

NW up 43-26 at the half

Leave a comment:

• BearcatMediaStudent1
    replied

No Pitts tonight for NW against Pitt State.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 02-15-2018, 07:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mosofan1
    replied

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
    Washburn is falling apart. Coach K is terrible. The Lions are too inconsistent according to one of our few fans on here. Is a repeat of 2017 coming, where only one MIAA team makes the NCAA tourney?

Geez I hope not...come on Lions!
    Lions were inconsistent in late December a d January. Has been much better during this recent winning streak. The rotation has been tightened up and they have been playing much better. Finish the season strong against the tough remaining schedule, secure a top 4 seed in KC, and see what happens. I really like how this team has been playing recently!

Leave a comment:

• MisterWizard
    replied

Washburn is falling apart. Coach K is terrible. The Lions are too inconsistent according to one of our few fans on here. Is a repeat of 2017 coming, where only one MIAA team makes the NCAA tourney?

Geez I hope not...come on Lions!

Leave a comment:

• Thepeman
    replied

Originally posted by 86Catillac View Post
    Hornets knock off the Bods.
    Wow, big surprise! Just proves, you better not look at records!

Leave a comment:

• 86Catillac
    replied

Hornets knock off the Bods.

Leave a comment:

• mosofan1
    replied

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
    You may be right, but we all know that many times NW will pull up and work some clock. I personally thought he did just that. I'm thinking he will be playing at his best in the near future. He is a tough kid.
    I agree. I have no doubt he'll be at the top of his game Saturday vs. MOSO.

Leave a comment:

• Thepeman
    replied

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
    I thought it was the most noticeable when he got a steal at the top of the key... healthy Pitts would've been shooting a layup at the other end. He made the steal, started to streak then pulled it out to the 3 point line and waited to set up the offense. Even though he wasn't limping or favoring it at the time, you could just tell he didn't have the confidence in it to make that play. I feel bad for him if this is something that hampers him the rest of the season.
    You may be right, but we all know that many times NW will pull up and work some clock. I personally thought he did just that. I'm thinking he will be playing at his best in the near future. He is a tough kid.

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
    Agree that this is probably going to bother him to some degree the rest of the season. The big toe is pretty important in propulsion and balance. A lot depends on the grade of sprain and since he is playing, I'm guessing grade I. They can put a rigid orthotic in his shoe to help block excessive motion that might help.
    I thought it was the most noticeable when he got a steal at the top of the key... healthy Pitts would've been shooting a layup at the other end. He made the steal, started to streak then pulled it out to the 3 point line and waited to set up the offense. Even though he wasn't limping or favoring it at the time, you could just tell he didn't have the confidence in it to make that play. I feel bad for him if this is something that hampers him the rest of the season.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X