X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Pickem: Week 1

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Boo!! I was thrilled with a 3-1 start!
    Same. And baffled by Winona beating UIU.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      Boo!! I was thrilled with a 3-1 start!
      I screamed out of the box at 2-2 and was lucky I didn't pick BSU to win at Crookston. That would have landed me at 1-3; worse than the proverbial 50-50 coin flip.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
        Since there were only 8 participants, we'll start with the games this Friday and Saturday. We'll consider these 4 games as a practice run. I'll start a new thread for the official picks tonight.
        I am guessing we will have more fun with greater participation. How about officially starting next week as you state; and if there are any ties at the end of the season, those with a 3-1 or 4-0 week-one records get tie breakers. NSU4LIFE and others deserve some official credit for their initial insight. : - )

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
          Same. And baffled by Winona beating UIU.
          Was pleasantly surprised by the play of Winona. Much of their production was from the outside which is a concern as the shots sometimes won't fall. Still we're missing some players but Koonz played and contributed well. One gaping hole they were able to fill was point. Whitelow is a natural and if he can play like he has recently all year long he could be a candidate for freshman of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
            I am guessing we will have more fun with greater participation. How about officially starting next week as you state; and if there are any ties at the end of the season, those with a 3-1 or 4-0 week-one records get tie breakers. NSU4LIFE and others deserve some official credit for their initial insight. : - )
            If I had taken the homer route would be 4-0. That should count for something shouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              If I had taken the homer route would be 4-0. That should count for something shouldn't it?
              It counts as a conference victory

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                Sure, 3-1 or 4-0. A tie breaker for you! : - )

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X