Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Pick 'Em Week 1 - (CHAT ONLY)

Crookston putting the hurt on Bemidji, up 48-27 and looking really comfortable right now.

Re: NSIC Pick 'Em Week 1 - (CHAT ONLY)

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Crookston putting the hurt on Bemidji, up 48-27 and looking really comfortable right now.
    I was thinking this game would be a toss-up and was feeling guilty about picking UMC. : - (

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
      I was thinking this game would be a toss-up and was feeling guilty about picking UMC. : - (
      On the plus side, you can eliminate the guilty feeling...

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
        And more importantly, I (and all of us on the board I'm sure) hope you're feeling well and are in good health.

Comment

Winona with a surprise win over a strong Upper Iowa team. So far we have conference winners of Wayne over Augie (Monday), Winona over Upper Iowa, Crookston over Bemidji, and Minot over Mary. Out of all those, I'd argue Minot was the only expected win out of all those. Could be a weird year in the NSIC.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
            On the plus side, you can eliminate the guilty feeling...
            Actually, I was wrong on two counts, one the game would be a toss-up, and as you alluded to some degree, I was wrong on the feeling guilty aspect, especially since the game was a blow-out. My health is decent other than a one-year-ago knee replacement has left surrounding muscles only at 80% strength.

Comment

Nice to see that SMSU still can't find under shirts that match their poop brown jerseys.

Comment

SMSU and USF headed to OT thanks to some shaky Mustang FT shooting and lots of Drew Geubert.

This game has led me to believe that anyone but Concordia could win the South.

Comment

USF is beats SMSU 91-85 behind 36-10 by Geubert who absolutely willed the game into OT. Bruggemann had zero help offensively down the stretch.

Tommy Mauer witnessed a slight shove of a Mustang by a Cougar and actually turned down the opportunity for an "all eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus" technical foul call. What is happening to the world?

Comment

And more importantly, I (and all of us on the board I'm sure) hope you're feeling well and are in good health.
                    Ditto!

Comment

Both MSU and SCSU looked terrible today. What is happening in the NSIC?

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                        Both MSU and SCSU looked terrible today. What is happening in the NSIC?
                        It was really bad. Bad enough that I switched my video feed on my TV to the CWU-Commerce game and watched the basketball game on my tablet. Hate losing in general, but really hate losing to SCSU. And REALLY hate losing when playing like absolute........poop.

Comment

It was really bad. Bad enough that I switched my video feed on my TV to the CWU-Commerce game and watched the basketball game on my tablet. Hate losing in general, but really hate losing to SCSU. And REALLY hate losing when playing like absolute........poop.
                          Yeah, well then you must really be looking forward to Feb. 3 when, the one who shall not be spoken of, will be back. At that point SCSU will have an offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                            SMSU and USF headed to OT thanks to some shaky Mustang FT shooting and lots of Drew Geubert.

This game has led me to believe that anyone but Concordia could win the South.
                            Keep in mind that since USF joined the NSIC, 9 of the 12 SMSU-USF matchups have ended as 2-possession games or in overtime, including 7 meetings that ended within a 3-point margin. Also, we've lost 5 of the 6 games at Stewart Center in that time.

This game really didn't tell me much, other than the fact SMSU should probably practice free throws this week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X