Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Pickem: Week 2 Chat

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    That's kind of the deal which is good and bad with this team. We have any number of guys that can step up when needed, like they did tonight in different spurts, but do we have a go-to? I'd say Ian or Tanner or DJ can take/create, but who do you go to when in need of that clutch moment. Regardless, nice to win when shooting that poorly but have to get better.
    Who is Tanner? Darin? I think as the season goes on Darin will own that role more and more. I think he is the guy we want taking the lead, and he will as his comfort level increases.

Comment

Originally posted by ddwitte View Post
      Who is Tanner? Darin? I think as the season goes on Darin will own that role more and more. I think he is the guy we want taking the lead, and he will as his comfort level increases.
      I've done that SO many times!!

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
        Augie up 37-32 at half as Warren leads the way with 16 points. That was one of the best defensive halves for the Vikings so it doesnt bode well that theyre only up 5.
        Augie responds to this solid first half with a second half that devolved into Minot shooting 17-24 from the field and sending the Vikings to 1-3 in the NSIC. ONE AND THREE.

Offensively and defensively this Augie team only finds its rhythm for 10-20 minutes at a time. Minot has the NSIC POY in Rudolph and two solid side kicks in Akibo (smoothest dome in the league) and Maia which apparently is enough to be a top 4 team in the league these days. What a time.....to be a alive.

Comment

Mustangs escaped Duluth with a W. Ugly win.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
            Mustangs escaped Duluth with a W. Ugly win.
            Listened to it on my way back from Brookings. Bigs wasn't happy afterwards but it was a win.

Comment

Wow
              Could be innocent explanation or could be nearing the end of the gage Davis experiment??

Comment

Player of the Week contenders after last night:

North
                Jon Averkamp (SCSU) 27pts-8reb-4ast
                Adam Heede-Anderson (SCSU) 18pts-10ast
                Harrison Cleary (UMC) 31pts-5reb-3ast
                Tyler Rudolph (Minot) 15pts-16reb-3ast

South
                Trevon Evans (USF) 32pts-2reb-6ast
                Ryan Bruggeman (SMSU) 21pts-8reb-4ast
                John Warren (Augie) 21pts-7reb-6ast-4stl
                Carson Parker (UIU) 16ps-7reb-7ast
                Brendan Matthews (CSP) 20pts-11reb-5ast

Comment

Maybe Gage took the weekend off since its his birthday today. :)

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                    Maybe Gage took the weekend off since its his birthday today. :)
                    Heard davis kicked off scsu team for failed drug test...so much for POY

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                      Heard davis kicked off scsu team for failed drug test...so much for POY

Comment

They looked pretty good for 25 minutes and not very good for 15 min. Cleary was really good for crookston the first 30 minutes. Dragons trying to find the right combinations on Defense. Sevlie gives them some more toughness on D but he is not very good on offense. Beeninga and kretchman are both really good but both need the ball in their hands. Crookston is improved, I think, but really a two person team on offense. Coad was out with concussion which I think helps on msum defense. Nywesh also gave them some good minutes, which was good to see as he has been nonexistent to date. Stiil middle of pack team, I believe.

Comment

WTF are they doing giving a gd drug test.(if thats what happened) Thats just f'ing great, there goes the SCSU recruiting. Huskies are as good as fvcked if kids think they'll be tested at SCSU, they'll just go to mankato or moorhead or any one of the other 15 teams in the league.

I want every team in the league tested.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                            WTF are they doing giving a gd drug test.(if thats what happened) Thats just f'ing great, there goes the SCSU recruiting. Huskies are as good as fvcked if kids think they'll be tested at SCSU, they'll just go to mankato or moorhead or any one of the other 15 teams in the league.

I want every team in the league tested.
                            We had people that got tested during my time at NSU and that was 10 plus years ago...i didn't realize that was uncommon. I could be wrong, but I believe the NCAA sends out the random tests, not the school. But, don't quote me.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Gagedavis19/stat...18732559323138

Comment

We had people that got tested during my time at NSU and that was 10 plus years ago...i didn't realize that was uncommon. I could be wrong, but I believe the NCAA sends out the random tests, not the school. But, don't quote me.
                                My guess is he was joking.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X