• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Players of the Week (1/2)

MEN

North Division Player of the Week
    F - Tyler Rudolph, Minot State (SR)

- Averaged 29.5 points and 7.5 rebounds in victories over St. Cloud State and Minnesota Duluth
    - Scored 27 points in a 82-80 win against SCSU and had 32 points in an 80-71 victory over UMD
    - Shot a combined 59.4 percent from the floor in the two victories
    - Also shot 71.4 (5-7) percent from the three-point line and 80.0 (16-20) percent from the free throw line
    - Extended his string of double figure scoring games to 34 straight
    - Topped 30 points in a game for the fourth time this season
    - Named NSIC North Division Player of the Week for the fourth time this season (11/13/17, 11/27/17, 12/11/17)

South Division Player of the Week
    C - Carter Kirk, Southwest Minnesota State (SR)

Re: NSIC Players of the Week (1/2)

WOMEN

North Division Player of the Week
    F - Cassie Askvig, Minot State (SO)

- Averaged 20.5 points, 15.0 rebounds, 4.0 blocks and 2.0 rebounds
    - She made 15-of-28 shots from the floor and was 9-of-12 at the line
    - Tied her career-high with 25 points in a 65-51 win over UMD and tied the Marauders NCAA-era record for rebounds with 18
    -She also had five blocks, made two assists, was 9-of-15 from the field and 6-of-7 at the free throw line against the Bulldogs
    - Askvig wrapped up the weekend with 16 points and 12 rebounds in a 65-56 loss to SCSU
    - She added three blocks and two assists and now owns four double doubles this season
    - Currently ranks ninth in the NSIC in scoring (14.0 ppg), third in rebounds (9.7 rpg), ninth in blocks (1.5 bpg) and 12th in 3-pointers per game (1.5)

South Division Player of the Week
    G - Logan O'Farrell, Augustana (SR)

Comment

Kinda cool that the 2 North players are from North Dakota. Wish Askvig would've went to Minot though. Mary's 2 best players are from Minot.

Comment

Figured Carter was a lock. He's had some really nice games this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jaydin20 View Post
          Kinda cool that the 2 North players are from North Dakota. Wish Askvig would've went to Minot though. Mary's 2 best players are from Minot.
          I had to do a double check after reading the release headline. It said Minot there instead of Mary and I wondered if I was seeing things.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            I had to do a double check after reading the release headline. It said Minot there instead of Mary and I wondered if I was seeing things.
            Same here

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X