Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

Originally posted by The Craigler View Post
    I bet this really pisses off fanofnsic since we're, in his words, "a D3 roster built by Malvik and knee brace."
    Nice to see the Winona guys coming back. When I watch an early non conference game I thought they had some nice potential. Without Peterka I don't feel great about our trip to Winona/Fayette. But, time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      Nice to see the Winona guys coming back. When I watch an early non conference game I thought they had some nice potential. Without Peterka I don't feel great about our trip to Winona/Fayette. But, time will tell.
      You shouldn't worry about that trip at all. Especially since it's still 3 weekends away!!

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
        You shouldn't worry about that trip at all. Especially since it's still 3 weekends away!!
        Peterka may not be back for it, so yes, I am. Again, I'm thrilled with how Cole Dahl and especially Kallman stepped up this weekend. Hopefully Bo is better by next week. But losing Peterka for any amount of time is a big deal. I doubt they will rush him as postseason is more important than continuing this streak. I also wonder how bad of a break it is when he broke it early in the game Friday night and yet played the whole game that way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Craigler View Post
          I bet this really pisses off fanofnsic since we're, in his words, "a D3 roster built by Malvik and knee brace."
          And crickets from WSUFamily.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Craigler;2166100]

Comment

[QUOTE=fanofnsic;2166260]So, we should never say anything positive about the program again since it hasn't gone exactly how you feel it should have? Nice.

See, random smugness works both ways.

Comment

[QUOTE=fanofnsic;2166260]

Comment

I will say Winona's surprising season is the biggest surprise to me.

I thought they would be awful and they have been good.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                    I will say Winona's surprising season is the biggest surprise to me.

I thought they would be awful and they have been good.
                    At times. Been up and down but it sure has been more fun than I thought it would be. What with their injuries and all they are very thin, have very little margin for error and are lacking strength at the rim, but the players they have can play and they play hard. I'm optimistic about the future.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X