Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 NSIC post-season

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
    Will be interesting weekend coming up for UIU. A lot of scenarios given they are one game behind Augie and Wayne...who both have to play Winona as well during the weekend. They could jump all the way to 4th, move to 5th, or stay right where they are at. Glad we are at home to close out...should be a fun finish!
    Since SCSU is locked into the 2 spot in the North, I would really like it if the South could find a way to make Wayne the 7 as opposed to Upper or Augie. Then we';; tale our chances playing Winona in the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
      Since SCSU is locked into the 2 spot in the North, I would really like it if the South could find a way to make Wayne the 7 as opposed to Upper or Augie. Then we';; tale our chances playing Winona in the second round.
      Based on our previous match up with you guys, I'm kind of surprised you would prefer Wayne over the Vikes.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
        Based on our previous match up with you guys, I'm kind of surprised you would prefer Wayne over the Vikes.
        No, we would rather get a home game on that Wed. night as opposed to traveling to Sioux Falls. :)

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
          Updated pairings

Concordia @ Northern(1N)
          UMD @ Sioux Falls(4S)
          winners meet in Sioux Falls
          ---------------------------------
          Moorhead @ Southwest(2S)
          Augie @ Minot(3N)
          Crookston @ Winona(3S)
          Upper Iowa @ SCSU(2N)
          Bemidji(4N) @ Wayne
          Mary @ Mankato(1S)

Boy, I don't like SCSU's draw in this version. Upper(who has already beaten them) and if they were to find a way thru that one, Winona, who is playing as well as anyone right now. ISH
          HORRIBLE draw for Southwest! The team we arguably played our worst against, followed by likely a true road game against Augie. And if we're still alive by then we get Northern.

Comment

Huge game in Marshall Friday.

Unfortunately, both Marshall boys and girls games so the crowd will be hurt. All the same people attend these games so the crowd will be divided by 3.

The University should try and do a mini Hawaiian Night thing Friday to get students there to help with the crowd. I don't work there so we'll see if anyone reads this message board and jumps on that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X