Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCM Duane Clark Jr. Transfering

Just saw this on Verbal Commits, any comments or reasons as this will be his third school in the last three years. Will UCM be bringing in someone to replace him. Any word on new recruits as in who may be on the upcoming roster. I do see a freshman out of St. Louis who may turn out to be a good addition. I don't see many scorers on the roster will have to add some.

Re: UCM Duane Clark Jr. Transfering

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
    Just saw this on Verbal Commits, any comments or reasons as this will be his third school in the last three years. Will UCM be bringing in someone to replace him. Any word on new recruits as in who may be on the upcoming roster. I do see a freshman out of St. Louis who may turn out to be a good addition. I don't see many scorers on the roster will have to add some.
    I'll just beat Simple to it and make the obvious jab of: "Margenthaler has him on speed dial"

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
      Duane Clark Jr transferring will have absolutely no impact on UCM. It took me a few minutes to even remember who he was. He wasn't going to be getting any playing time. You need a quick unintentional foul, put Duane in. Need someone to mishandle every pass, put Duane in. He does set a wicked screen.

Comment

Originally posted by MuleLove View Post
        Duane Clark Jr transferring will have absolutely no impact on UCM. It took me a few minutes to even remember who he was. He wasn't going to be getting any playing time. You need a quick unintentional foul, put Duane in. Need someone to mishandle every pass, put Duane in. He does set a wicked screen.
        Kind of what I figured after I looked at his stats.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X