Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MIAA Week 6 Chat

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I still think Pitt is heading in the right direction under KA. They just aren't quite there yet.

Was he a big "transfer players galore" guy at UCM?
    Pitt was unbelievably bad on defense last night. You really have to not want to play to be that bad. NW was shooting uncontested 3's all night. It was a practice round of shooting 3's for NW. Not quite there yet is funny.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
      Pitt was unbelievably bad on defense last night. You really have to not want to play to be that bad. NW was shooting uncontested 3's all night. It was a practice round of shooting 3's for NW. Not quite there yet is funny.
      Yes, Pitt's defense is not very good. This year will be an important recruiting year for Anderson as Pitt loses 4 starters, and most of the depth is freshman who have not gotten much playing time this year. If we don't get some impact players in, next year could be a long year.

Comment

The guy started with a program that had won 5 games two years ago and has Pitt State just on the outside of making the Regional tournament. That's pretty impressive for your second year in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdmachine View Post
          The guy started with a program that had won 5 games two years ago and has Pitt State just on the outside of making the Regional tournament. That's pretty impressive for your second year in my opinion.
          Half of conference schedule left and Pitt has one quality conference win against NSU. That's it so far. Non-conference giving you another level of confidence?
          Last edited by CatFan88; 02-01-2019, 06:08 PM.
          Go Hounds!
          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
          Cyclone Power
          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Half of conference schedule left and Pitt has one quality conference win against NSU. That's it. Just on the outside?
            But it's Kim Anderson....

Comment

Half of conference schedule left and Pitt has one quality conference win against NSU. That's it so far. Non-conference giving you another level of confidence?
              I said they were just on the outside??? Which is true, but my point is KA took Pitt State which was the laughingstock of the league two years ago and has them competing in the top half of the conference. I see 2014 still has at least one bearcat salty towards him haha.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdmachine View Post
                I said they were just on the outside??? Which is true, but my point is KA took Pitt State which was the laughingstock of the league two years ago and has them competing in the top half of the conference. I see 2014 still has at least one bearcat salty towards him haha.
                Pitt State made the Regional in 2015, which is also the last time Central Mo made it, really makes you think.

Comment

Went 2-0 against Pitt St. and Southern at home. Interesting road trip for NW this week going to Lincoln and Lindenwood. Get through this 2-0 and I think conference is ours.
                  Go Hounds!
                  B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                  Cyclone Power
                  ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Interesting road trip for NW this week going to Lincoln and Lindenwood. Get through this 2-0 and I think conference is ours.
                    If you dont know by now I guess I just dont know how to help you.

Comment

2018-19 MIAA Champions: Northwest Missouri

There, it's over. Congratulations!

(This is not sarcasm or bitterness - good grief, you guys are winning the 'ship)

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                        If you dont know by now I guess I just dont know how to help you.
                        And region gets to watch Hudgins and Bernard for another 3 years. Have fun...
                        Go Hounds!
                        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                        Cyclone Power
                        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Went 2-0 against Pitt St. and Southern at home. Interesting road trip for NW this week going to Lincoln and Lindenwood. Get through this 2-0 and I think conference is ours.

Comment

I'm confused...you claim to see the conference in doubt unless you sweep next weekend, I essentially say you already have it wrapped up and then you take a subtle jab of some sort? I take back my praise and look forward to you becoming humbled in March.

Comment

Also, I dont believe anyone in the NSIC or any other conference is tuning in to watch NWMSU unless their team is facing them so...most probably wont see whoever those guys are that you mentioned ever. But I'm sure we will all have some sort of fun regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                I still think Pitt is heading in the right direction under KA. They just aren't quite there yet.

Was he a big "transfer players galore" guy at UCM?
                                You gotta play D to win. MoWest gained some offensive confidence playing the Gorillas tonight. Anderson may just be coasting into the horizon.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X