Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/10 games

16-4 MSU under 15 TO. Fuqua with three dunks already.

Re: 1/10 games

BSU up 42-25 on UMC at half. For BSU, Wendt (an unknown prior to Payton Dibble's injury) has 13, Black 11, Green 9 and Best 7. For UMC, Cleary with 13 and no one else more than 3. Since there was no game in St Cloud, I was expecting to see Simple here (ah, maybe he's working). : - )

ADDITION: Cleary for UMC has excellent set of offensive skills, and he's just a freshman. He's got 23 points with 11:23 left (also has 5 TOs). Eagles down by just 10, 54-44.s

ADDITION: UMC was down 21, now down 2, 54-56 with 9:36 left. BSU hasn't scored a fg in 4:38, also 1 of their last 9 fg attempts.

ADDITION: 75-75, 7 seconds left, BSU on the line for 1-1; made um both. UMC didn't have a play with their last 7 seconds. Beavers squeak by for the win 77-75
    Last edited by CoachSalscheider; 01-10-2017, 09:38 PM. Reason: Addition

Comment

Final in Mankato:
      MSU 76
      CSP 56

Comment

Fuqua with a very good game for the Mavs tonight, and an overall good team performance.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
          ADDITION: 75-75, 7 seconds left, BSU on the line for 1-1; made um both. UMC didn't have a play with their last 7 seconds. Beavers squeak by for the win 77-75
          Dangit, got this one wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
            Dangit, got this one wrong!
            Stanger86: I got your disappointment at getting a 2-point game wrong. The UMC-BSU game was really a toss-up. BSU was up 21 in the first half but UMC (Cleary & company crawled back into it). What ticks me off is picking the team that gets blown out by 20.

For some reason, I am thinking Concordia still has a chance to win some games, especially at home. I have been so wrong with these guys so far, you would think I would learn. Wanted to see Southwest & Sioux Falls this weekend, but instead, am enjoying the aqua waters of the western Caribbean/southern Gulf of Mexico in Cancun instead.

82 today. : - )

Comment

[QUOTE=CoachSalscheider;2007892 Wanted to see Southwest & Sioux Falls this weekend, but instead, am enjoying the aqua waters of the western Caribbean/southern Gulf of Mexico in Cancun instead.

82 today. : - )[/QUOTE]

To each their own, I'm sure I speak only for Mrs. NSU4LIFE and I, but that sounds awful.

I'm sure in time I'll come around, but as I've always said, 1,000 days below zero is better than one day above 90 ;) As of now, we may retire (only 35 years away) in Bemidji or Canada

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X