Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btech#3
    replied
    Thepeman--It is always nice to get two wins on the road. We played well in stretches but we took our foot off the gas. Our guards played well and if we get good inside play (like we did on Sat at UNK) then I think we can be pretty good. You guys had a nice win at Rogers. We will see you guys in Maryville in early Jan. We have some tough ones before that but it would be great if we could both be undefeated for that game.

Leave a comment:

• Thepeman
    replied
    Btech#3, looks like Washburn took care of business this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    foul trouble plagued NW but like Dreamer and the 2 true frosh played well

Leave a comment:

• Thepeman
    replied
    Interesting note as I watched the replay of the game against Rogers State. During the 2nd half (17 minute mark), NW had a Jr, 2 Soph, and 2 true Fr. on the floor. Rogers State is a very good team and they are currently 0-2. Just glad we do not have to play them in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    NW men and women each beat RSU by 8 in OK

Leave a comment:

• Shanghai Mule
    replied
    Okay, we're off to the usual "Slouch" K coaching job as the Mules lose 86 - 80 at Lincoln. I'm already looking forward to watching a winning program like the Mules baseball team.

P.S. The Jennies should have the Multi all to themselves and make the Mules go play in Garrison Gym where they belong..
    Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 11-21-2020, 06:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    Originally posted by mulesfan58 View Post
    I'm excited for some MIAA basketball and college basketball again, period. Looking forward to following the Mules game tomorrow, although I'm being cautiously optimistic about this season. Coach K really brought in some solid talent with D1 transfer guards Ja'Cor Nelson and Cameron Hunter and this Easton Darling kid averaged 26.2 pts a game in HS in Iowa last season. That being said, the Mules aren't returning much in the way of scoring other than Pinkney and the jury is still out on if Coach K can get this year's squad to gel together on the court. Here's to the start of another MIAA season! Good luck to all!

I would love to see MULES BASKETBALL again.......what year will that be? Until (AD) Jerry Hughes wakes up from his coma and gets a good coach, it ain't happening. Mules fans have been masking for years during the coach K era so that won't be anything new. Still, good luck to current team (make me eat crow)..

Leave a comment:

• mulesfan58
    replied
    I'm excited for some MIAA basketball and college basketball again, period. Looking forward to following the Mules game tomorrow, although I'm being cautiously optimistic about this season. Coach K really brought in some solid talent with D1 transfer guards Ja'Cor Nelson and Cameron Hunter and this Easton Darling kid averaged 26.2 pts a game in HS in Iowa last season. That being said, the Mules aren't returning much in the way of scoring other than Pinkney and the jury is still out on if Coach K can get this year's squad to gel together on the court. Here's to the start of another MIAA season! Good luck to all!

Leave a comment:

• MisterWizard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Btech#3
    replied
    Good point. I am so starved for basketball that I am just trying to stay positive. I hope we can play the majority of our MIAA games this year. We find out on Tues or Wed if we get to play FHSU and UNK. Good luck to you guys on getting things started. Hopefully your Sat game is a go.

Leave a comment:

• Thepeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
    Good for Pitt State. They had a lot of newcomers light up the box score. It looks like the Gorillas might be much better this year.
    Btech, now you are a smart basketball fan. It was Tabor they beat! Like I said earlier, PSU would have gotten better had they had an inter-squad scrimmage.

Leave a comment:

• Btech#3
    replied
    Good for Pitt State. They had a lot of newcomers light up the box score. It looks like the Gorillas might be much better this year.

Leave a comment:

• Thepeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
    Last year Bethany College (same conf. as Tabor) beat Pitt St. in Pittsburg. Tabor typically is usually at the top of that conference so as Lee Corso would say, "not so fast my friend".
    Like I said, they are playing Tabor. 60 point win for PSU.
    Last edited by Thepeman; 11-15-2020, 03:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X