Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Usually try to stay away from the ref bashing because it's pointless and usually just sounds petty, but this is one garbage crew we got in St. Cloud today, just absolute trash.
    Could not agree more. They literally called two flop calls in the same possession. I wonder if the stupid masks they are wearing are getting too close to their eyes.

Comment

Usually try to stay away from the ref bashing because it's pointless and usually just sounds petty, but this is one garbage crew we got in St. Cloud today, just absolute trash.
      Funny how you gave us your point, and then proved it. Well done young man. :)

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
        Funny how you gave us your point, and then proved it. Well done young man. :)
        Thanks, but I wasn't referring to the Wolves being the only victim

Comment

Comment

I'd like to throw in that while this newer version of the app is neat it is extremely disappointing to go from being able to switch from game to game to having to listen to the hour long ad every time you try to switch to a game. If a pay option was available to skip that, it'd be well worth it.

Comment

He needs to stop playing so hard in a gimee game.

Comment

I'd like to throw in that while this newer version of the app is neat it is extremely disappointing to go from being able to switch from game to game to having to listen to the hour long ad every time you try to switch to a game. If a pay option was available to skip that, it'd be well worth it.
                Why do you feel the need to switch games. Auggie doesn't play until 5:30. :)

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Why do you feel the need to switch games. Auggie doesn't play until 5:30. :)
                  I'd watch them all of I could flip back and forth.

Comment

Isn't it a 30 second ad every time you pick a different game?

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

30 minutes for NSU4LIFE only.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

It's 2021...it might as well be an hour

Comment

As much as it pains me to acknowledge it, I'm with NSU4LIFE on this one. I would rather have a 1:00 or 1:30 ad the first time I open the app and not have ads for the rest of the time I'm on it than have to watch the Adrenaline ad each time I switch games. Especially if games are close and there isn't much time left.

Would also love to see the next stage of the app's evolution be to be able to categorize by sport and not just have a giant list of events you have to sort through. If anyone from the NSIC is checking these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                            As much as it pains me to acknowledge it, I'm with NSU4LIFE on this one. I would rather have a 1:00 or 1:30 ad the first time I open the app and not have ads for the rest of the time I'm on it than have to watch the Adrenaline ad each time I switch games. Especially if games are close and there isn't much time left.

Would also love to see the next stage of the app's evolution be to be able to categorize by sport and not just have a giant list of events you have to sort through. If anyone from the NSIC is checking these boards.
                            Agreement is allowed once a year so way to get it out of the way.

All in all, we are very fortunate to have what we have, especially for free, but yes, especially if it's a close game it is unfortunate.

Kind of makes a guy remember again of similar times of the old "previous channel" button.

Comment

Anyone else have the Augie game not working for them, or is it just my internet struggling?

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                                Anyone else have the Augie game not working for them, or is it just my internet struggling?
                                You are not alone. The stream is nearly useless on my end.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X