Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Wayne wins easily, 99-71 over Upper Iowa. Jordan Janssen did the usual Jordan Janssen display of post moves. The freshmen really are developing nicely. It's going to be a much better team than I anticipated.

Comment

Comment

#FreeKobe

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

#FreeKobe
            +1

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post
              Wayne wins easily, 99-71 over Upper Iowa. Jordan Janssen did the usual Jordan Janssen display of post moves. The freshmen really are developing nicely. It's going to be a much better team than I anticipated.
              The Kaminsky effect

Comment

After reading the Northern comments on here, I really stick by my 25-30 point Northern win tomorrow. They are the #2 rated team in the country and deserve to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                  After reading the Northern comments on here, I really stick by my 25-30 point Northern win tomorrow. They are the #2 rated team in the country and deserve to be there.
                  Been dippin into that goodie bag eh?

Comment

Moorhead with road win at UMD. Dragons again show real offensive depth with irsfeld leading the way. Moorhead continues to be one of deepest offensive team in nsic. Tough to key on any 1 or 2 guys on any given night. Continued improvement defensively and rebounding will continue to make dragons tough to beat going forward. UMD coaches will make some adjustments before game 2. Expect tough rematch Saturday.

Comment

Mavs starting 5 too much for SMSU. Reserves come in and gap closes. 14-9 Mavs at first media TO.

Comment

Northern leads the country in flop calls.

Comment

MSU wins 60-40 on the Hy-Vee scoreboard.

Comment

The Peacocks might score 150 points today. Janssen out with two fouls only six minutes in and idk how many fans are at the game but they are loud, cranky and entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                              MSU wins 60-40 on the Hy-Vee scoreboard.
                              Were they playing, "Our house, in the middle of the street"?

Comment

Usually try to stay away from the ref bashing because it's pointless and usually just sounds petty, but this is one garbage crew we got in St. Cloud today, just absolute trash.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X