Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Announces Winter Championship Formats

https://northernsun.org/news/2021/1/...p-formats.aspx

I wonder how they will determine the top four teams when the scheduling has been so uneven. I wonder if they will pull an Ohio State on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      I wonder how they will determine the top four teams when the scheduling has been so uneven. I wonder if they will pull an Ohio State on this one.
      I'm guessing it'll be straight win percentage. The interesting decisions would come from identical percentages but differing numbers of games played. Currently, Winona and Augie would have this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        This is the question I've been asking over in the regional thread I started a few weeks ago. I've been wondering the same thing. I get the idea of it being based on winning percentage, but that definitely would be frustrating if some team has played 4 or 6 fewer games, particularly if their wins are against much weaker teams and they didn't end up having to play some of the stronger teams.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X