Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Turned on the Northern/Mary game and immediately watched Northern overcome a 4-point deficit. Probably should turn that back off before it gets any worse.
    Thanks for tuning in

Comment

No Tyler Riemersma, no problem for Augie today. Tom went to the Michael Schaefer well and found a more than willing replacement. Obviously SMSU is not at full strength but Evans was hot from outside and McCray made a bunch of impressive moves but had trouble finishing around the hoop.

Todd played much more in control without his patented head band and Bennett Otto had one of the best games of his career. Augie has to go AT LEAST 3-1 the rest of the way to have a chance to make the tourney so they'll contributions from everyone.

Comment

I know I posted about it earlier this week, but I'm still extremely confused about why SMSU wasn't able/willing to play both games. Either they were under Covid protocols during the Mankato weekend and should have been able to play two by this Friday/Saturday with the appropriate guys sitting out (after missing the two games last weekend), or they shouldn't have been able to play either game this weekend because Covid protocols were still in effect. I would love to understand what SMSU's reasoning was on this.

Comment

I posted this in the Week 5 thread, but why can't they play a second game Monday? Hold a matinee game. That way SMSU gets back to Marshall at a reasonable hour. They would only miss one day of class, just like a Friday-Saturday setup. Don't understand the reluctance to schedule games when the hurdles don't seem insurmountable.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
            Is St. Cloud dealing with injuries?
            Nope, just don't play hard enough at times and that gets them beat.

Comment

Here are my thoughts after Week 6 in the NSIC...https://twitter.com/DBrownMidcoSN/st...00856126685184

Heading down the home stretch...excited for tournament time!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X