Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nsufan View Post
    Northern has 10 fouls = Northwest has 8
    Trevor Hudgins for NW had 3 fouls late in the first half.

Comment

Comment

So incredibly inconsistently called fouls ruins any game. The last two fouls they called on NWMS were incredibly incorrect.

I didnt expect us to win, nor be competitive but it was fun to get a sample.

Northenr being ranked 15th is the fault to people who don't pay attention, but the Bearcats didn't exactly look that impressive against almost entirely new squad. At moments you could see the old Northwest.

It's one game, I'm not taking too much from it other than I don't think Northern will be finishing 9th in the NSIC.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just a 6'0 starting guard for NW . . . oh, and the 2021 NCAA DII Player of the Year.

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Just a 6'0 starting guard for NW . . . oh, and the 2021 NCAA DII Player of the Year.

Comment

Comment

NSU looked better than expected. I was super impressed with Moni. The Wolves will be just fine this season and will not be #9 in the NSIC.

Comment

NSU gave NW fits in the 1st half. I think the nearly new roster for NSU made it a little tough to game plan them but what ever Ben did at the half helped( plus Trevor being Trevor in the 2nd half). He had 3 fouls and 6 pts at half and finished with 22 points and 3 fouls.
                      Ben was very complimentary towards NSU. Kudos to both teams for not starting the season with a patsy.
                      This would have been an epic game if Fox and Hawkins were still D2.

Comment

Comment

Nah, it's on me. I'll play the ignorance card. Sorry.

Comment

Games are streamed for $10.60 per game on themiaanetwork.com

Comment

NSU beat RU today

Comment

NWMSU holds on and defeats Seattle Pacific 64-59

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X