Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The funny thing is, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the men's teams are enjoying the switch. I've heard Coach Billeter mention on the postgame radio shows that they sometimes don't get to their destination for the second night's game until 1:00-2:00am. They are probably okay with having the early games for this stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Today was the first I noticed it, but I didn't watch the opener against Morris. I liked it too. Saw the pres and his wife sat there too.
      Yeah, it was a VIP section for the former baseball coach and Sanford reps. Missed what that was all about, schollys for the baseball team?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
        How was the posted attendance gap between the two games yesterday across the league?

SMSU
        MBB: 1211
        WBB: 1120
        I didn't hang around unfortunately. I wanted to see that one too, but I had to continue onward.

Fairbanks was hosting Minnesota across the street, and it was a total sellout - so the fact they drew that many people was kinda neat.

Comment

Here's a question for you guys - do you know of any NSIC games that have taken place at non-conventional arenas? For example - BSU can and has played at their hockey arena.

Also, my first hear following the NSIC - the conference tournament was held at the Rochester Civic Center.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
            Here's a question for you guys - do you know of any NSIC games that have taken place at non-conventional arenas? For example - BSU can and has played at their hockey arena.

Also, my first hear following the NSIC - the conference tournament was held at the Rochester Civic Center.
            The Mustangs have played some home games in the PE Gym semi-recently.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X