Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winona State Warriors 2021-2022 Season Thread

The team is off to a nice start. Better than past years. I like the defensive effort I've seen/heard from them thus far.

Without Alou Dillon up front (still on the roster but not on the bench for games) the two freshmen bigs will need to play key minutes against much bigger and likely stronger guys come conference games. If they hold up and the shooting can be consistent, it could be a fun season.

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
    The team is off to a nice start. Better than past years. I like the defensive effort I've seen/heard from them thus far.

Without Alou Dillon up front (still on the roster but not on the bench for games) the two freshmen bigs will need to play key minutes against much bigger and likely stronger guys come conference games. If they hold up and the shooting can be consistent, it could be a fun season.
    Is there an insider poster out there who knows whether Dillon has a chance of being a player or if he is destined to go down as another in the line of what could have beens?

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Is there an insider poster out there who knows whether Dillon has a chance of being a player or if he is destined to go down as another in the line of what could have beens?

Comment

Comment

Not a great start to the conference schedule. Hopefully, a trip to Mary gets the first NSIC W.

Comment

I believe these two games aren't NSIC - just a tourney hosted by Moorhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
              I believe these two games aren't NSIC - just a tourney hosted by Moorhead.
              You are correct. Thanks for setting me straight. I need that from time-to-time. :)

Comment

If the WSU team that played Mankato shows up every night, this team will surprise people. They were aggressive taking the ball to the basketball, rebounded well, and played great defense most of the game. Starting to see improvement. Now, if they can get everyone back, it could be fun.

Comment

Whitelow is really showing something of his ability to get take it to the rim and finish. With Taylor and LoBiondo gone, and replacements being true freshmen, he has taken it upon himself to carry more of the offense. Talented and unselfish player. Makes his role whatever the cast around him needs.

Comment

Sad news about former WSU player.

https://lacrossetribune.com/winona/n...b4d400c3d.html

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      Prayers for comfort!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X