Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laker

Anyone hear from him lately? Hope all is alright.

Also have noticed he has been quiet lately. Not like him.

Comment

I know he had some internet troubles over the Thanksgiving weekend.

Comment

He's been on twitter today, so all must be well

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
          He's been on twitter today, so all must be well
          Saw the same. Maybe he got himself locked out of his D2MB account. In mean, he IS old... :)

Comment

Didn't have internet from Thanksgiving Wed until Monday afternoon. Repairman did all that he could and still didn't figure it out. Went to Brookings Tuesday for MBB, Gopher women v North Carolina Wed, Maverick BB Thursday, watching football Friday & Saturday, went to Ames yesterday for WBB. It was 50 there when I left at 2 PM, 32 here when I got back at 6 PM. Now it is 5 today with high winds. Winter in Minnesota.

Still alive- glad that you guys noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
              Didn't have internet from Thanksgiving Wed until Monday afternoon. Repairman did all that he could and still didn't figure it out. Went to Brookings Tuesday for MBB, Gopher women v North Carolina Wed, Maverick BB Thursday, watching football Friday & Saturday, went to Ames yesterday for WBB. It was 50 there when I left at 2 PM, 32 here when I got back at 6 PM. Now it is 5 today with high winds. Winter in Minnesota.

Still alive- glad that you guys noticed.
              Your unexcused absences are quite noticeable! Glad to hear all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Your unexcused absences are quite noticeable! Glad to hear all is well.
                Now I feel like Washing Machine Charlie bothering the Marines at Guadalcanal. If I don't show up to disrupt your sleep every night and things are quiet, you still can't relax.

Washing Machine Charlie - Wikipedia

Comment

funny this is without the internet he wouldn't have even taken up a 4 day binge of drinking. probably sat in the dark with chocolate milk

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X