Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC - week 9

This made me laugh out loud. Well played.

Comment

The only way that Hallenbeck gets filled up again is if they have strippers for cheerleaders.

Back in grad school I had a winter quarter final at one. Mav women had an NCAA basketball playoff hosting NDSU at the same time- I think it was a Wednesday. Anyway, it took me close to an hour to finish and I quickly made it to Otto Arena where, before tens of fans, the Bison were pounding the Mavs who had won the NCC that year. NDSU went on to a number of national titles, while the Mavs fired their coach during the season the next year. What a terrible time to schedule an NCAA tournament game.

Comment

I thought rule in conference was games couldn't be made up? Did they have to petition for this? Glad they get to play...any insight on how this came about?

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post

I thought rule in conference was games couldn't be made up? Did they have to petition for this? Glad they get to play...any insight on how this came about?
          I think I read that this is a non-conference game but I could be wrong.

Comment

Yes, it is a non-conference game. It was scheduled for 6 but maybe got moved to 4 because tonight is caucus?

I'm running for dictator. Please write me in.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
              Yes, it is a non-conference game. It was scheduled for 6 but maybe got moved to 4 because tonight is caucus?

I'm running for dictator. Please write me in.
              Gotcha - makes sense now!

Comment

The only way that Hallenbeck gets filled up again is if they have strippers for cheerleaders.

Back in grad school I had a winter quarter final at one. Mav women had an NCAA basketball playoff hosting NDSU at the same time- I think it was a Wednesday. Anyway, it took me close to an hour to finish and I quickly made it to Otto Arena where, before tens of fans, the Bison were pounding the Mavs who had won the NCC that year. NDSU went on to a number of national titles, while the Mavs fired their coach during the season the next year. What a terrible time to schedule an NCAA tournament game.

Comment

What happened to Week 8 of the NSIC? You all just take a week off?

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
                    The dual week 7 threads confused me.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

The dual week 7 threads confused me.
                      What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
                        Some idiot doubled up on the Week 7 post instead of adding 1 to 7 and coming up with 8. Must be a real moron. :)

There may be all of 10 people at today's game.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Some idiot doubled up on the Week 7 post instead of adding 1 to 7 and coming up with 8. Must be a real moron. :)

There may be all of 10 people at today's game.
                          If you don't count the announcers, the faculty elite, and the janitors you might be spot on.

Comment

Not exactly but close.

Comment

I know this means squat as far as the actual game of basketball goes, but we may have the top 2 dunkers in the league. Roberts has to be 1 and Donaldson isn't too far behind.
                              Gotta look for small wins in a fairly unsuccessful season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X