Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Unless I'm missing something UIU has played 1 more game than AU. Peacocks 16-4, 22-4. Vikings 15-2, 21-2.
    16+4=20
    15+2=17

Math major at Augie? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Unless I'm missing something UIU has played 1 more game than AU. Peacocks 16-4, 22-4. Vikings 15-2, 21-2.
      Won 1 more game, played 3 more games.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Won 1 more game, played 3 more games.

Comment

Long ways to go yet - need to take care of business these last two games. As far as tournament, the NSIC is crazy, every night is a dog fight and I would hate to make predictions as I see 4-5 teams that could win it. In terms of games played as I said I wouldn't have the top spot picked any other way then winning %...you can't control Covid cancellations so you play the hand dealt you. UIU has played 3 more games, not sure who the opponents were in Augies cancellations, but at end of day if you win it's not something up for debate. We dropped a couple in OT that we has last shot in regulation both times and gotta get those!

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post

Long ways to go yet - need to take care of business these last two games. As far as tournament, the NSIC is crazy, every night is a dog fight and I would hate to make predictions as I see 4-5 teams that could win it. In terms of games played as I said I wouldn't have the top spot picked any other way then winning %...you can't control Covid cancellations so you play the hand dealt you. UIU has played 3 more games, not sure who the opponents were in Augies cancellations, but at end of day if you win it's not something up for debate. We dropped a couple in OT that we has last shot in regulation both times and gotta get those!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X