7 Southeastern Oklahoma State 16-5 15-5
    8 Southern Nazarene 17-7 17-7
    9 Wayne State (Nebraska) 11-9 11-9
    10 Winona State 13-9 13-9

I wonder what sent NWMSU to #4.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
      That's cuz the committee wants to see them play you in the semi's. :)

Comment

Kind of a head scratcher but don't think it matters much. We like Sioux Falls too. ;)
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

That's cuz the committee wants to see them play you in the semi's. :)
            The road to the top is never an easy one, Vikings have stood on the top before as have the Bearcats multiple times. The regular season is not over yet, so the Vikes must abide.

Comment

Long way to go. A lot can change with the conf tourneys.

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
                Long way to go. A lot can change with the conf tourneys.
                This I am well aware of. I'm personally just excited that, short of a complete catastrophe, we're pretty likely in, whether we host or not.

Comment

Surprised to see WSC in the top 10

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                    Surprised to see WSC in the top 10
                    Indeed. I suppose the gap between 8 and 9 might be pretty large though. Perhaps, with a strong finish to the year, they can climb up to the top 8. Somebody else is going to have to stumble pretty badly though. It is a bit hard not to view the Cat's record as a disappointment, but I also can't remember a year where so many players missed games with injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post

Indeed. I suppose the gap between 8 and 9 might be pretty large though. Perhaps, with a strong finish to the year, they can climb up to the top 8. Somebody else is going to have to stumble pretty badly though. It is a bit hard not to view the Cat's record as a disappointment, but I also can't remember a year where so many players missed games with injuries.
                      Doesn't the NSIC tournament winner become an AQ? NSIC getting much respect in regional rankings. Is it from leagues 10-2 record against MIAA, GAC in early season challenge in KC?

Comment

Doesn't the NSIC tournament winner become an AQ? NSIC getting much respect in regional rankings. Is it from leagues 10-2 record against MIAA, GAC in early season challenge in KC?
                        There's a strong correlation between conference and SOS right now. Among the teams in the rankings, the NSIC teams have higher SOS than the MIAA teams, who have higher SOS than the GAC teams. The non-conference performances of the three conferences are obviously the main reason for that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post

WSC's strength-of-schedule rates really high from what I gather, so that's probably a large part of how they got ranked.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X