Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 12 of MIAA play (the final week)

Very busy week in the final week of play for the 2021-22 season. Two big make-up games to start the week. The biggest one: Emporia State travels to NWMS and the 6th seed is still up for grabs with MO Southern going to MO Western. After that, there is a lot of jockeying that is going on for the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th seeds with Rogers going to NSU and a hot Pitt State fighting for the tourney lives by going to Emporia State on Wed. FHSU has two big ones with hosting MO Western on Wed night and then going to NWMS on Sat. FHSU has all but clinched the 3rd seed but a couple of wins and a couple of NWMS losses could make the #2 seed still up for grabs. UCO tries to hold on to the #1 seed with home games against UCM and MSSU. Saturday pits Washburn against ESU in Emporia as both are trying to push for the NCAA tourney. They are almost guaranteed the 4 and 5 seeds so they will turn around and play again on Friday night in Kansas City. One last game with KC ramifications is Rogers State hosting NSU. Both should be in the tourney but if NSU loses both games to Rogers they could get caught for the last spot by UNK or Pitt State. Both are only a game back of NSU. It has been a great regular season. Predicted seeds for KC: #1-UCO, #2-NWMS, #3-FHSU, #4-WU, #5-ESU, #6-MSSU, #7-MWSU, #8- Rogers St, #9-UCM, #10-NSU

A career night from Cameron Hunter lead the Mules to a huge upset of CentralOK leaving a 3-way tie at the top of the standings.

A Mule victory @ Lincoln on Saturday would force Southern to win either @ Washburn tonight or @ CentralOK on Saturday to avoid the Wednesday games. A Mule win on Saturday would give them an 11-11 MIAA record. Unless Southern wins another game they would also have an 11-11 record but they lost twice to the Mules.

Comment

Many thanks to UCM from NWMSU & FHSU!

Comment

Comment

49-39 Bearcats with under 3 minutes to go in Maryville, yikes

Comment

Mules defeated at Lincoln. How do you beat the #15 team then lose to a team with 1 d2 win.

Comment

Miaa website failing miserable right now. Crashing for the past hour-plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
                Mules defeated at Lincoln. How do you beat the #15 team then lose to a team with 1 d2 win.
                Now that's a real buzzkill!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
                  Miaa website failing miserable right now. Crashing for the past hour-plus.
                  So is the NSIC site down. Effing russian hackers. Go Ukraine!!!

Comment

Anyone following the Mules this season shouldn't have been surprised at today's loss. The "really coming on" Mules (as Btech#3 described them in another thread) haven't won back-to-back games since before the break. Their last 14 games have been 7 wins followed by 7 losses.

Comment

I am shocked they lost the Lincoln game. Winning at UCO is no easy task and with a win they would have secured the #6 seed. I guess I gave them the kiss of death with my comments but they are a really tough team to figure out. Unbelievable.

Comment

Congrats to NWMSU on their 9th straight MIAA regular season title(shared or outright). The way this season went I have no problem sharing the title with UCO.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                          Anyone following the Mules this season shouldn't have been surprised at today's loss. The "really coming on" Mules (as Btech#3 described them in another thread) haven't won back-to-back games since before the break. Their last 14 games have been 7 wins followed by 7 losses.
                          When was the last time the Mules won back-to-back games in conference play? I have no clue and am unwilling to even research it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

When was the last time the Mules won back-to-back games in conference play? I have no clue and am unwilling to even research it.
                            The last 2 games before the break, they crushed Southern @ Southern on Thursday and won @ Pitt on Saturday. They lost the first 3 games after the break and alternated wins & losses since.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X