Disheartening to see Dorrel's coaching career go as it has since he left NW. Nothing really of substance at all.
Not sure why he left,...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
First team to 10 is a lock to win. The question is; "Who get's to 10?"
Leave a comment:
-
MWSU at ESU - Mo West sucked in the road in the 'Burg so they will again at Emporia
PSU at UNK - tough one as neither team has really scored yet...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
$#%& Bearcats and Griffs! Way to ruin my quest for imperfection. Can the Grifs and 'Cho's just not play on the road? The Grifs looked like crap...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
-
I was active duty Army from '83 - '87. Then reserves until '93. Spent time at Ft. Hood with the 2nd Armored and then the 3rd Armored in Germany. Intell...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I also have that sentiment.
The economy helps as well along with the emergence of drones and advanced technology within the service branches....
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Outsider chiming in here. I'm a veteran and work in higher ed. This year started my 39th year in higher-ed with 35 being a full-time employee after my...
Leave a comment:
-
WU at UNK
UCM at MOSO
NWMSU at UCO
FHSU at MOWEST
All four home teams winning, I mean losing! Here's to keeping the streak...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
UCO at WU - 'Cho's choke late to secure an Ichy win.
MSSU at NWMSU - easy one. NW by 30
UNK at ESU - Gnats playing well and need to keep...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I'm changing my pick for Washburn to beat NW. Call me crazy but hear me out.
I had a science teacher in High School say that if you got...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
WU at NWMSU (Can the Ichy's pull the upset and have me go 0-3 in pick'em? Please come through Washburn as then going "O'fer" for the year...
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: